**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Raidzzzzzzz

TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,751 ★★★★★
Waiting for that vidya...

Comments

• Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,833 ★★★★★
    A video would be indeed great. It’s a new game mode and it’s sooo much to read and comprehend 😅
  • Options

A video would be great, but it's going to either be tight, or not happen. We had a video made based on Beta Footage, but it's wildly outdated already, and we don't have a lot of capacity to make a new video right now, and we had to save that capacity for regular videos, like Deep Dives, etc.

Okay mate then we’ll find out without the video
  • Options
    TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,751 ★★★★★
    edited December 2023

A video would be great, but it's going to either be tight, or not happen. We had a video made based on Beta Footage, but it's wildly outdated already, and we don't have a lot of capacity to make a new video right now, and we had to save that capacity for regular videos, like Deep Dives, etc.

Hmmm, would Content Creator videos help?
    I'll probably end up waiting for either a content creator or youtuber to provide a video. The pictures in the thread are helpful, but seeing everything in action would really be the best guide for me (i'm a visual learner).
  • Options

Totally! Can you give seatin a hint? 😀
  • Options
    o_oo_o Posts: 834 ★★★★
    ticket cost seems... how do you say... bonkers
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,197 ★★★★★

Yes I so overwhelmed with it and since alot I leaning is from watching reading make me a lot of time confused of the whole thing
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    o_o said:

Probably just misleading. Surely is not all of that for 1 single ticket, when we need 160 of them
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,029 ★★★★★

o_o said:

Probably just misleading. Surely is not all of that for 1 single ticket, when we need 160 of them
    You’re right, it’s one of those currencies and you choose which one you purchase with. If you’re running map 8 weekly and exploring it, you’ll be getting 90 free tickets per raid, so you still have to buy 90. Still kinda steep for my blood. But you could do it every other month for free.
  • Options
    bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 754 ★★★★
    WOW MORE AQ COOL /s
  • Options
    Noob_Master69Noob_Master69 Posts: 677 ★★★★
    bdawg923 said:

WOW MORE AQ COOL /s

Atleast they're changing things up and trying out something cool
    I'm not sure if/how much my alliance will do it since we don't communicate outside of the game, but it seems interesting to say the least!
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    bdawg923 said:

WOW MORE AQ COOL /s

You’re getting disagrees now, but in my opinion, this is pretty farsighted, and not without good reason.
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,482 ★★★★
    Hopefully they just forgot to add in gold as an option to buy tickets.
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,919 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Sooooooooo...... why are valiants getting the same rewards as Paragons for a brand new mode releasing in 2024? Anyone from Kabam care to comment? Could've at least given us like 1 more 7 star shard or something

It seems like they aren't really giving much benefit from getting Val, other than the daily crystal. Wasn't the whole point of adding Val because there was such a gap between new Paragons and endgame Paragons? Well were's the increased rewards? Very disappointing.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,990 ★★★★★

ahmynuts said:

Sooooooooo...... why are valiants getting the same rewards as Paragons for a brand new mode releasing in 2024? Anyone from Kabam care to comment? Could've at least given us like 1 more 7 star shard or something

It seems like they aren't really giving much benefit from getting Val, other than the daily crystal. Wasn't the whole point of adding Val because there was such a gap between new Paragons and endgame Paragons? Well were's the increased rewards? Very disappointing.
    Like come on throw us a bone or something. I would've taken 500 even 250 more shards. Anything really. 5 star shards. 4 star shards. 10 Iso bricks. 1 level 1 health potion
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,919 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

ahmynuts said:

Like come on throw us a bone or something. I would've taken 500 even 250 more shards. Anything really. 5 star shards. 4 star shards. 10 Iso bricks. 1 level 1 health potion
    I guess Val rewards are there next to the 150% increase in 7* shards they told us about when making the 15k shards.
  • Options
    OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    It's very complicated and I don't want to be that guy but based on what we've seen every time a new piece of content comes out - it's not going to work when it's released, will be cancelled within 6 hours and postponed until "the team" look at.
  • Options
    ShashankGuptaShashankGupta Posts: 152
    Hey @Pikolu or @DNA3000 where is this alliance Quest Crystal?.I didn't see any information on these crystal in the forum post of alliance raid.
    Do you guys know anything about Them?
  • Options
    Savage123456789Savage123456789 Posts: 638 ★★★
    If you get 8 tickets per map explored, why is the total per week 30 and not 32?