**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Gifting event: Individual milestones

Why are the gifting milestones so high for individuals? the alliance Last milestone is 350k, which divided by 30 members is 11,666 points a piece. Yet an indivudual must have 21k points to qualify. that equals about 3 odins or 9,300 units in gifting.

please help me understand the logic in this.

Comments

• KestrelleKestrelle Posts: 441 ★★
    Why are the gifting milestones so high for individuals? the alliance Last milestone is 350k, which divided by 30 members is 11,666 points a piece. Yet an indivudual must have 21k points to qualify. that equals about 3 odins or 9,300 units in gifting.

The logic is simple: kabam earns more money
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★

I believe the goal of this design is to get individuals to spend more units/$$$
  • It's the only event that's designed like this. if every member hits minimum 21k, then the end result is way double the minimum rank. for only 6k t2a shards. Just makes no sense, and an obivous money grab.
  • NMEONESNMEONES Posts: 260 ★★
    It's the only event that's designed like this. if every member hits minimum 21k, then the end result is way double the minimum rank. for only 6k t2a shards. Just makes no sense, and an obivous money grab.

18k t2a shards. It’s really not a bad deal. If you bought the Christmas deals, u can use some of the units to gift for in game items like revives (act 5, lol) or energy refills to do all the new content. I traded mostly items like this for my 100% LOL push and energy for act 5 and all the event quests going on this month. Granted i did treat myself to some GGC and managed to pull Kang so that was cool. But yeah, for the most part I just traded for items I would have normally had to purchase on my own but since the gifting event was active I got all the milestone rewards on top of it plus most likey top 1-5% rank rewards for gifting. For the most part, I think it was a good deal for my alliance....
  • EdwardEdward Posts: 27
    NMEONES wrote: »
    It's the only event that's designed like this. if every member hits minimum 21k, then the end result is way double the minimum rank. for only 6k t2a shards. Just makes no sense, and an obivous money grab.

18k t2a shards. It’s really not a bad deal. If you bought the Christmas deals, u can use some of the units to gift for in game items like revives (act 5, lol) or energy refills to do all the new content. I traded mostly items like this for my 100% LOL push and energy for act 5 and all the event quests going on this month. Granted i did treat myself to some GGC and managed to pull Kang so that was cool. But yeah, for the most part I just traded for items I would have normally had to purchase on my own but since the gifting event was active I got all the milestone rewards on top of it plus most likey top 1-5% rank rewards for gifting. For the most part, I think it was a good deal for my alliance....

its not right not everyone spends that much and if they are making based on milestones should be at least the milestone divided by the number of members none the less