**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Banquet PSA

Just a friendly reminder that you need to have been in your alliance for 14 days before you can contribute tribute towards alliance banquet milestones. This means that if you haven't been in an alliance for 14 days, you'll need to refrain from buying and opening the banquet the crystals until the 14 day timer is done if you want your points to counter towards the alliance milestones.

Comments

• Options
    idlavonidlavon Posts: 34
    Any warning on server issue or what to expect in the first hour or so in terms of bug/glitch that probably have happened from last year banquet?
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,039 ★★★★★
    30 and it be why am i blacked out or i was kicked will i still get rewards or something like that
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,259 ★★★★★
    idlavon said:

Any warning on server issue or what to expect in the first hour or so in terms of bug/glitch that probably have happened from last year banquet?

It will be extremely laggy at start.
  • Options

idlavon said:

Thanks, hoping for no issues on purchase and opening
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,621 ★★★★★
    idlavon said:

idlavon said:

I have a rule when new content comes out - let others be the guinea pigs.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,259 ★★★★★

idlavon said:

idlavon said:

I used to follow the same rule, but people seem to double dip sometimes due to bugs....
    IE getting 2x crystals due to compensation for wrong drop.rates.
  • Options
    ThomildoThomildo Posts: 471 ★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Eleven.

I’m pretty sure you underestimate the power of the forums. But if we’re talking about the first hr of the event dropping i’ll say 9.
  • Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 1,193 ★★★★

How many posts tmrw do y’all think we’ll get about people not getting the points lol

It’ll be over 9000!
  • Options
    FeuerschwerFeuerschwer Posts: 326 ★★★
    I’ll bet 20 units on there being at least 17 posts on the first day
  • Options

idlavon said:

idlavon said:

I used to follow the same rule, but people seem to double dip sometimes due to bugs....
    IE getting 2x crystals due to compensation for wrong drop.rates.
    This, but yeah sometimes its a 50/50 you'll never know which bug you're gonna get
  • Options
    Hey guys, friendly reminder that when banquet starts, everyone and their dog will log in to buy crystals. Expect game outages 🤣
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,473 ★★★★★
    edited December 2023
    I can't post this in my own but these crystals man
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,621 ★★★★★
    We're at 6 or 7 already.
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,625 ★★★
    edited December 2023
    Bro I legit told everyone in my ally 100 times and someone decided to go open bares before they're eligible for ally rewards. I dunno, maybe I should've messaged them individually but tbh I expected at least one person to do this lol. Not that annoyed tbh
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,182 ★★★★★

idlavon said:

idlavon said:

Search and read about "game theory"