**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Lost My Tier 5 Basics Due to Rank Downs...

Comments

• OGHeRRoOGHeRRo Posts: 113
    It just doesn’t make sense. This is an issue that should have been resolved within an hour of notification and verification.
  • RMP322RMP322 Posts: 83
    Theres only a handfull of us having this problem, its not like they have to do to much research into this. I just dont get it
  • teekqteekq Posts: 190
    They know about it they confirmed it but still nothing.
  • TheLegendKCGTheLegendKCG Posts: 146
    I made a post sumbitted a ticket and got no response
  • QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 ★★★
    edited December 2017
    i would guess most of them are off for the holidays, which sucks, but maybe that's why there's no movement on it.
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    Mcord117 wrote: »
    Well as Kabam support clearly stated to another player it is not possible to take a 5 star to rank 5

T5Basic Cats were added to the game recently... so they can go to Rank 5 now.
    chev327fox wrote: »
    Mcord117 wrote: »
    Well as Kabam support clearly stated to another player it is not possible to take a 5 star to rank 5

T5Basic Cats were added to the game recently... so they can go to Rank 5 now.

his point is that kabam support team doesn't know what they're talking about.
    Guys please continue to bump this thread. This issue needs to be resolved ASAP regardless of what random support person says when they are clearly 100% wrong.
    edited December 2017
    Still nothing from kabam? Been waiting all day.
    Waiting I mean
    OGHeRRo wrote: »
    Guys please continue to bump this thread. This issue needs to be resolved ASAP regardless of what random support person says when they are clearly 100% wrong.

yep i need to rank down a r5, but i need to wait until this issue is cleared up. especially since we have 8 days before RDTs expire.
  • NMEONESNMEONES Posts: 260 ★★
    This is crazy... Kabam gotta replace these items. These rank down tickets are universal, it wouldn’t be right to restrict it from rank 5 champs.... even then, it rank 5 champs shouldn’t be allowed to be ranked down then the rank down ticket shouldn’t be able to work on said rank 5 champ...
    Thank you for the respond.
    Hey gang -

Apologies for any delay in responses to these matters. We absolutely want to get this checked out. I totally get being frustrated with the lack of action on our end. We definitely want to get this checked into.

We've been speaking with both the Support team and Game team on this one. Currently, everyone is working closely together to get this resolved and therefore it may take a little bit of time to get a response back on the issue as we want to ensure everyone is given their proper items. If you wrote in and it was told it was escalated, please stand by a little longer. We truly appreciate your patience.

if you wrote in and they closed the ticket saying that Rank 5 wasn't possible, please send me the ticket number in a private message and then send in a new ticket to support. Senior Team Members have been made aware of any misinformation and you should have a proper response back once all investigating is over.

thank you. do you think this will get resolved before AQ comes online? if not, will it be resolved before RDTs are expired?
  • JowbearJowbear Posts: 7
    edited December 2017
    @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike
    I'm going through the same problem, the items used in my star Lord 5/65 to 4/55 do not appear, I email your support and so far I have not had a plausible answer about that error.
    my open ticket number
    Re. Case # 04561330
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,566 ★★★★★
    edited December 2017
    OGHeRRo wrote: »
    Not yet. Apparently something as simple as providing proof such as:
    1. screen shots to show a hero at 5/65 going down to 4/55 to support.
    2. Kabam support verifying that the RDT was used.
    3. Kabam support verifying the hero is now 4/55.

All of those steps has lead to we’re taking this issue to the “game team”. I for the life of me can not understand after providing proof and Kabam support verifying the information why they can’t just restore or grant the 2 T5basics and 6 T2 alphas. The r5 catalyst requirements is not a secret.When I hear it’s been taken to the “game team” I feel sick to my stomach. Issues on this forums taken to the “game team” can literally take months to years to resolve. I have such widdled down hope that they will actually resolve this quickly.

At least you have evidence that you’ve reached out to their garbage “support team”. It’s pretty well known that they offer little support and usually just increase the frustration of the playerbase. Hopefully a mod here will properly address and confirm this issue soon.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Hey gang -

Apologies for any delay in responses to these matters. We absolutely want to get this checked out. I totally get being frustrated with the lack of action on our end. We definitely want to get this checked into.

We've been speaking with both the Support team and Game team on this one. Currently, everyone is working closely together to get this resolved and therefore it may take a little bit of time to get a response back on the issue as we want to ensure everyone is given their proper items. If you wrote in and it was told it was escalated, please stand by a little longer. We truly appreciate your patience.

if you wrote in and they closed the ticket saying that Rank 5 wasn't possible, please send me the ticket number in a private message and then send in a new ticket to support. Senior Team Members have been made aware of any misinformation and you should have a proper response back once all investigating is over.

That tells me some of your support staff don’t really have a clue what they’re on about if they’re claiming rank 5 isn’t possible.
    Still no words on approx arrival of the items?
  • RMP322RMP322 Posts: 83
    I havent heard anything besides what they posted.. The longer this goes on the less confident im becoming. I mean seriously how many people could have possibly been effected by this, 10 of us at most?
    Don’t know but I fell I’m being left in the dark.
    So still no answer or resolution on what should have been as simple as
    “ do we at support have evidence of a hero at 5/65? Yes”
    “ do we have evidence a RDT was used? Yes”
    “ do we have evidence that same hero is now r4/55? Yes”
    “According to our in game message, this summoner is guaranteed ALL of the CATALYSTS used to r5 that champ back in their inventory? Yes”

Mods, what is this game team/ support team deliberation about???? What is there to dicusss??? We’ve literally proven by our transaction history in the game that support can literally track!. How is this still not resolved yet??? What could possibly be the hold up?? You have all of the evidence in front of you! This is equivalent to letting a police officer know your car’s been stolen. Then when asked to provide proof you owned the car, you show your insurance policy in your name, the title in your name, the keys to the car, the purchase order for the car, the loan paperwork for the car, and then the officer tells you “ well I’ll need to get with my superiors , we really want to get this right, so we’ve got to do extra research ,discuss ,and come up with a plan to see if you really own this car, thanks for being patient we take these matters seriously”. It’s unbelievable, truly unbelievable.
    @Fthewigg , I think you have an interesting opinion. It is different than mine which is completely fine. What I’m not sure of is how expressing satisfaction at other players demise due to your opinion shows how:

1. RDTs are terrible( the only issue is stemming from r5/65 everyone else is perfectly able to use them on 4/55 we are the extremely small percentage with this issue)

2. The claim that what we are trying to do is “so cheap and weak” I’m assuming that was stated to bait an angry or disrespectful response. Those are definitely two words that don’t really apply or in just my humble opinion are even relevant, for the fact alone that I think it’s highly unlikely that the individuals dealing with this issue are either adjective nor are our accounts that we’ve worked to build up over the span of 3 years. If it was just expressing your opinion I get that, if there was an alternative motive, I’m pretty positive everyone in this specific thread is much more concerned about our items then folks taking personal shots at us. Just food for thought....
    I’m bumping this thread. I definitely don’t want this issue to fall by the wayside.
  • TheLegendKCGTheLegendKCG Posts: 146
    I agree I still haven’t heard a resolution or anything
  • Tasty_Yum_YumsTasty_Yum_Yums Posts: 444 ★★★
    If it was intended for 5/65 to be excluded from rank downs, kabam should/would have said so in the game message. The fact they didn’t, justifies those resources being given accordingly
  • Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    edited December 2017
    I understand your frustration, but you got a full update only yesterday (on Boxing day, when idiots call support rubbish, try and get any other game to respond on a national holiday) She clearly states they are getting this sorted but it may take a while, ie a few days. Pointless then posting for more info a few hours after that was confirmed, and getting yourselves all worked up over it. There are 8 days until the RDTs expire, and im sure they can be extended beyond that if needed, so calm down and wait for the next update