What's Your current Alliance banquet score?

TherunekingTheruneking Member Posts: 204 ★★
edited December 2023 in General Discussion

There was no requirement in our alliance except to complete all alliance milestones which was very easy.

Post your alliance banquet scores here.

Comments

• MasterAMasterA Member Posts: 574 ★★★
    1.4m currently
  • avengersunit24avengersunit24 Member Posts: 27
    1.1m
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,075 ★★★★
    Nearing 130k, it will go up because some ppl joined late so they cant participate yet. At least I hope it will go up...
  • AlphaNeymar10AlphaNeymar10 Member Posts: 46
    edited December 2023
    My alliance is at like 330k
  • Bhanu_3000Bhanu_3000 Member Posts: 34
    Can anyone tell me how many units I need to spend to get all the alliance milestone?
  • NextWeekNextWeek Member Posts: 49

Can anyone tell me how many units I need to spend to get all the alliance milestone?

abt 3300 iirc
  • obsidimanobsidiman Member Posts: 914 ★★★
  • ALLYCARDALLYCARD Member Posts: 6
    And I have a question, if I joined the alliance on, say, the 10th, and now I can't have access to the rewards, but I opened some banquet crystals, then the invested points went nowhere?
  • Gambl0rGambl0r Member Posts: 214 ★★
    1.2, but i've only opened the free GBC's so far. Don't even have enough points for the 1st alliance milestone
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,834 ★★★★★
    ALLYCARD said:

And I have a question, if I joined the alliance on, say, the 10th, and now I can't have access to the rewards, but I opened some banquet crystals, then the invested points went nowhere?

Those points are lost, they only count for crystals you open after you’ve been in the alliance for 14 days.