Options

What would you do with your Abyss nexus champ choice?

So I selected the skill Abyss gem. I honestly have more 6* champs now than I’ll ever use so getting a new champ isn’t exactly something that will be game changing for my account. However I was trying to pull Aegon finally in case I ever decide to try to fully explore Necropolis. Of course, that didn’t happen - no Aegon for me… again.

So my choices are down to taking Kate (who is R5 max sig already) to get the bonus 7* shards, or choosing Moondragon (who would be a new 6* champ for me, never used her, don’t know anything about how to play her).

I’m leaning towards taking Kate and just getting the double 7* shards from the max sig crystal. Right choice? What do you think?

Comments

• Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,564 ★★★★★
    Always take new.

Never know when you'll need them. Case in point, this guillotine challenge this week.
  • Options
    TikkaMasalaTikkaMasala Posts: 115
    I see your point. But ugh… all that I’d have to invest to rank up a new champ that I MIGHT use? Is it really worth it?
  • Options
    No, just let her sit on your roster until you need her.

I literally just ranked up G2099, who I only got a few weeks ago. I still don't have guilly :(
  • Options
    WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 798 ★★★
    I got spidey 2099 but wanted silk or photon
  • Options
    Warlockjr said:

Lol. Ok. Sorry about that.
  • Options
    WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 798 ★★★

Warlockjr said:

Lol. Ok. Sorry about that.
    It’s a little annoying but I mean he’s still good so I’ll take it
  • Options

Always take new.

Never know when you'll need them. Case in point, this guillotine challenge this week.

Took your advice and went with Moondragon. Kinda regret it already and feel bad I went against my own instincts. But oh well. Neither option I’ll make or break my game experience. And now you’re right, if there’s ever content where Moondragon is the must have champ (doubt it but who knows 🤷‍♀️) I have her! Appreciate your input and hope you were right.
  • Options
    Not as bad as I felt taking proxima from a cosmic Nexus as I continue to hunt for Herc! She was the only one of those 10 that I didn't have.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,390 ★★★★★

Always take new.

Took your advice and went with Moondragon. Kinda regret it already and feel bad I went against my own instincts. But oh well. Neither option I’ll make or break my game experience. And now you’re right, if there’s ever content where Moondragon is the must have champ (doubt it but who knows 🤷‍♀️) I have her! Appreciate your input and hope you were right.
    Moondragon is the only skill reverse control immune champ for instance.( I maybe wrong)
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,390 ★★★★★
    I chose skill nexus for aegon but instead added sigs for kingpin