**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Why do Rank Down Tickets have an expiry date?

MavRCK_MavRCK_ Posts: 467 ★★★
edited December 2017 in General Discussion
Lucky people get to use them effectively while the unfortunate others are (removed by moderator). Thanks a lot Kabam.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    What does luck have to do with it? They had an expiry last time we had them. They're meant to be used on what we already have Ranked. Future decisions are probably best made wisely.
    Logically, it shouldn't take longer than a week to decide if we want to Rank Down a Champ. There is nothing that says we have to use the Resources immediately, outside of our Stash limitations.
  • I had mine used in 5 minutes.
  • SpinoSpino Posts: 241
    Logically, it shouldn't take longer than a week to decide if we want to Rank Down a Champ. There is nothing that says we have to use the Resources immediately, outside of our Stash limitations.

Well. I will not use the 3* RD myself because at my level it is just useless, but I take the gift as it is anyways. It's a freebie after all.

I will not use the 5* either, because even if my 3 rank 4 are not the top ones, they are very good and I'm happy with them (Black Panther OG, Storm and Iceman) but again, freebie, no problem.

The reason I would see to wait more than a week to use them is for those who have ranked some average champions (for prestige or anything else) and may get a new 5* that will be better in a couple weeks, they could very well be frustrated to have lost their ticket.

The old tickets had a one month validity, I guess it wad good at this time, and it could have been the same.

Again, for me, no problem, I'll use the 4* one and I don't really need the other 2.
    Well that's kind of the point. They're not really meant to be held onto until we roll something good. They're for any decisions we have made that we would like to change. The decision on who to Rank Down is the only thing that needs to be made, and for the most part, we already have an idea on that. Using the Resources can be done later. As for the last batch, there were some pretty significant things going on at that time.
  • MentalkaosMentalkaos Posts: 3
    edited December 2017
    Forget how short they last the real kick in the face is for a so called gift the make us use more of our gold and ios to re-rank a different hero some gift that is to the players keeping kabam in business (removed by moderator)
    Post edited by Kabam Porthos on
  • WE WERE GIVEN RANK DOWN TICKETS!!!! There's constantly 7 or 8 threads on each page in the forums of people complaining and clamouring for rank down tickets for the most outrageous "problems." There are many issues I've had with some of the things done in this game as I'm sure most will echo that..... Out of the blue, we receive rank down tickets and now there's MORE threads per page of people complaining about the stipulations of using them?? They're FREE...... Not like you paid $49.99 for them to find out that they have an expiration date. Relax people, it's one gift from kabam to be truly grateful for. Man, I almost hope all these threads are from people trolling and not legitimately complaining
  • they placed them in the middle of wrong week, they end in the saving for SA week, annoying as "#¤