**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

No more rank down tickets

The rank down tickets never should exist, you have screwed once, but giving more?????

Everyone knows that some resources are extremely hard to get, so ranking someone up must be a thought action.

This week you will see plenty is SL maxed out just with the intention of complete the LOL.

What a genius kabam....

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,235 ★★★★★
    We're all entitled to our own views. However, I should point out that it takes a lot more than Ranking SL to complete LOL. It takes skill, time, energy, Resources...having the right Champ doesn't make it a cake walk. I don't see how that affects others either way.
  • SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    R5ing 5* SL is kinda pointless
  • QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 ★★★
    Svain wrote: »

nah
  • FthewiggFthewigg Posts: 104
    Cheers OP, glad someone sees what a gutless response this was by a company that insisted they would not be issuing these.

@Kabam Miike you once said "don't believe everything you read". When it comes to your company's messages, truer words cannot be spoken
  • dramaking122dramaking122 Posts: 84
    I wish kabam would give one more 4* rdt so I can get my first 5* to r3
  • GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    R5 SL is a waste outside of LoL purposes. Even then, his attack differences aren't significant to warrant r5ing him over Spark Blade or others, who will always be useful.
  • Crazybaca2323Crazybaca2323 Posts: 288 ★★
    Moneygrab wrote: »
    Not really. R5 sl means u don’t need any attack synergies for the longer timer. I wouldn’t call that a waste at all.
    Not really. R5 sl means u don’t need any attack synergies for the longer timer. I wouldn’t call that a waste at all.

For 60 less hits 5 star SL is not really worth it.

For 60 less hits 5 star SL is not really worth it.

60 hits is 60 hits.
    If u are a veteran player you would know that’s a waste of a r5 plain and simple , but I guess we all have our opinions
    Corpsman wrote: »
    Why be mad about rdts? It’s nice to change up your best champs just for change. I have had the same 3 r4s for 6+ months. Now I’m able to r5 one, change a r4 and rank up another. Finally some progress in the game and some change and people complain about it. I don’t get it.
    Corpsman wrote: »
    Why be mad about rdts? It’s nice to change up your best champs just for change. I have had the same 3 r4s for 6+ months. Now I’m able to r5 one, change a r4 and rank up another. Finally some progress in the game and some change and people complain about it. I don’t get it.

I agree with your statement 100% and they only gave us one each so that’s not bad at all! People will always complain about something even when it’s in there best intrest!!!!

My first r5 is blade. My next will be sl. Then I’ll be taking them both to lol with synergies for blade and that’s the team I’ll be using to clear most all lanes in lol with. R5 sl isn’t a waste if you want to 100% lol. Not in my opinion anyways.

U will learn, just saying I don’t even use my r4 anymore he is good but utility heros work best for aq and aw

• DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    Qwerty wrote: »

nah

It really is, won't help in LoL apart from a fight ending 50hits earlier maybe.

Only plus is the attack will be enough not to need a rubbish synergy, enabling you to take 4 other good champs in.

But a R4 SL is fine, no need to R5 for LoL

nah

Only plus is the attack will be enough not to need a rubbish synergy, enabling you to take 4 other good champs in.

nah

Correct

what you guys do is up to yourselves. Everyone plays the game differently. I’m speaking for myself and for me r5 sl would be worth it unless I pull spark before then. Being able to bring sl and blade in lol at r5 and gr,Spark and mephisto for synergies for blade will make a huge difference to how much u spend to complete lanes in lol.

No disrespect bro, I understand your point of view I was just giving you some advice from a veteran perspective so u did not have to waste a r5 which could be used later on for a more balanced hero, to be used for other content after your lol runs. I wish you the best of luck on your lol runs I am sure u will do good.

• BadroseBadrose Posts: 779 ★★★
    MORE RDTS! I'm tired of this nonsense reasons for not having RDTS just like many of you are tired of guys asking for RDTS.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,135 ★★★★★
    Guys. SL is not wort rank5 Becasse of his prisge. Thah why peppel not Becasse he not good just Becasse ther some with more utily like blade with better. Prisige. So guys stop with to say he not worth it it only Becasse of he prisge. And. Yes im have him at rank5. And No Way im gona. Rank Down mine Becasse im dont need the prisge and netider du my ally.
    To be clear, I know he's not high in Prestige but if he's someone's best option, it would help to have him Maxed.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,135 ★★★★★
    He was my first chois Becasse have plane to du Lol wit him and im didt wont to bring the Longer enrage team. And also im talk with my ally Berfor. Im didt my rank op.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    My first r5 is blade. My next will be sl. Then I’ll be taking them both to lol with synergies for blade and that’s the team I’ll be using to clear most all lanes in lol with. R5 sl isn’t a waste if you want to 100% lol. Not in my opinion anyways.

That's a complete waste of resources and time.
  • QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 ★★★

nah

That estimation is wrong. Red Hulk alone was 100 hits less. When you're getting up in the 300 hit range and each medium attack is 30k damage, it makes a big difference. 40 hits, his sp2 is reaching that 50k limit, at 150 hits, his sp1 reaches that 50k limit.

But I'm not going to try to convince you otherwise if your mind is made up on that.
  • Willjackson16Willjackson16 Posts: 289 ★★
    If rank up gems are allowed there should be rank down gems but only a very small amount so it’s not exploited like with 12.0
  • Kil63Kil63 Posts: 254 ★★
    Just because you don't have a use for them doesn't mean others don't bro.