**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Who to r3 (7 stars)

Who to r3 (7 stars) 28 votes

Aarkus Vision duped
39%
Terracaptain_rogersH3t3ro_oBeastDadCharlie21540HSS75Real_Madrid_76_2Oakenshieldwillrun4adonutRugbyman371 11 votes
Gorr unduped
14%
bhuv9191Pikolu007BishopShriek_And_Donk 4 votes
Hyperion unduped
46%
ZENBigTuna_2054mugichaCropDusterBulmktChampZ2Deamon1337Sparx265ahmynutsYogesh_123Honorable_BluJaykingjphilipImBeastMode 13 votes
Terrax unduped
0%

Comments

• Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,519 ★★★★★
    Aarkus Vision duped
    He’s worth it.

If your hype was duped I would have picked him.
  • Options
    HavanaknightHavanaknight Posts: 468 ★★★
    Sounds like you pulled a cosmic gem from necro. But I presume you’ll still be an r3 away from valiant. For that reason I believe you should wait until you can r3 another champ. Doesn’t sound like you a pressing need for any of them for content. See if you get a better cosmic in the next few months.
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,402 ★★★★★
    Aarkus Vision duped
    Aarkus pretty good👍
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,166 ★★★★★
    Aarkus Vision duped
    If I had the chance, I would've exchanged your cosmic gem for my skill gem (I got 7* venom)

Anyways aarkus is great, I find gorr to pretty underwhelming in bgs, so it's between aarkus and unduped Hyperion