**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Thanks kabam I was kicked from my alliance cause this auto fight bug always happens to me.

Can we please get an update on this bug? I want to know if you guys are working on it and are you close to fixing it?

Comments

• JayimageJayimage Posts: 94
    edited June 2017
    thats not kabams fault thats your alliances fault being messed up to you
  • ChickenChicken Posts: 160
    If this bug wasn't happening then I would have been able to fight properly and they would have kept me in the alliance, the bug is kabams fault. They kicked me because I wasn't very useful and I don't blame them I couldn't even kill one person in aw cause my guys would auto fight, so yea it is kabams fault.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    How would they Auto Fight in AW?
  • VartoxVartox Posts: 202
    I have had that issue also but not just in AW or AQ.
    The auto fight part not the getting kicked from alliance.
    It's happened to me in everything but mainly happens in aq and aw.
  • EbbtideEbbtide Posts: 292 ★★
    What is your device? That's for both @Chicken and @Vartox .
  • Dakine86Dakine86 Posts: 239
    I have had this happen in every fight type, arena included.
    Galaxy s7
  • username92847username92847 Posts: 292
    Galaxy note 3 phone
    &
    Ipad mini

BOTH DEVICES.... why dont we just drop the concept
    that it's EVERY OTHER DEVICE IN THE WORLD
    & the problem doesnt lie with kabam
  • username92847username92847 Posts: 292
    & i was recently also kicked for
    "lack of progress in AQ"
    (& my rank down tickets EXPIRED before i could take VP down from 5/50.. so i am stuck with him & his heal DOESNT WORK right... buff will show up, but no progress on health bar -& no, i wasnt under heal block!!)

WHY? ... cause all any1 in game cares about is getting T4CCs & advancing so u can take on harder content & win more T4CCs, .... so u can take on harder content

sn4h1g9o59de.png
  • Doc_HollamonDoc_Hollamon Posts: 173
    I have that same problem but instead of auto fight sometimes my champs dash on their own with out my swiping. I posted a video a song guys told me it was my right thumb even though it was completely still when it happened..
    I think I saw that vid and you were fighting properly those guys that said that are like lvl 10 player who've had the game for like a month and don't know what they're talking about.