**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6 stars

when are we getting a list of the champs in the 6 star pool? I have enough shards to open a crystal if it was available but we don't even know what the champs are yet...
me personally I think its going to be the champs not in the 5 star pool
gamora
sw
bw
thor
ds
wolvie
dd og

Comments

• Animejay70Animejay70 Posts: 400 ★★★
    if they make a 6* SW, Thor, or Wolverine, people are going to freak!. Haha! I'd love to see it
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    edited December 2017
    If this is the pool then I would wait for better champs to get added lol. Only ones I want are SW and Wolvie and they need their dupe + high signature. Good luck duping a 6 star, let alone get signature stones for them.
  • Mwhitaker23Mwhitaker23 Posts: 332 ★★
    edited December 2017
    wolvie don't need to be duped he still has decent regen and good bleed damage but everyone else needs to be duped.. but you get 2500 shards a month from the new uncollected event every month and im sure kabam will adjust war rewards before too long.. hopefully by the time we get bases
  • Clinton2111Clinton2111 Posts: 130
    6* Kamala Khan - get ready for the heartbreaks when opening those :pensive:
    On a serious note, I hope she's not in the 6*
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    Yes, please more info on 6 stars!
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,065 ★★★
    hopefully by the time we get bases

i dont think this will happen ever.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    Cassy wrote: »

i dont think this will happen ever.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

they come along with the "long-awaited" gambit movie
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I doubt they add the champs not in the 5* crystal to the 6* one
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    I wouldn’t really expect the 6* pool to contain top champs. Likewise, if it does contain top champs, I would expect that they will be the ones that are great only when duped.

Personally, I’m holding out for a 6* Groot. With the forest of weak-hitting wood I have, I’m sure I will own the Contest.

Dr. Zola
  • Tiarib_PTTiarib_PT Posts: 28
    why is there always a r-tard flagging every post?!?!
  • KnightarthusKnightarthus Posts: 419 ★★★
    6* are not going to be relevant for at least 4-6 months. The ranking materials will be very hard to get and duping them will be unlikely. 5* should be the focus now.
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,065 ★★★

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Tbh I doubt 6* champs will be released as playable champs next year, I also think they’re still trying to figure out the basic rank-up requirements, I’m guessing they’re having a fierce debate of whether to need 10 or 20 t1a to take a 6* to rank 2.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    6* are not going to be relevant for at least 4-6 months. The ranking materials will be very hard to get and duping them will be unlikely. 5* should be the focus now.

The question should be whether this game will be relevant in another 4-6 months.

Dr. Zola
  • ManiacalMeManiacalMe Posts: 57
    DrZola wrote: »

The question should be whether this game will be relevant in another 4-6 months.

Dr. Zola

I agree with you. I'm starting to wonder if I'll still be interested at all in that amount of time. Spent almost 3 years on this and the way my pulls have gone it's starting to be too much work for a whole lotta nothin'
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Venom Gamora and Flix-Devil are all on the picture next to the crystal so more than likely we’ll be getting them