**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6 stars

when are we getting a list of the champs in the 6 star pool? I have enough shards to open a crystal if it was available but we don't even know what the champs are yet...
me personally I think its going to be the champs not in the 5 star pool
gamora
sw
bw
thor
ds
wolvie
dd og

Comments

• Animejay70Animejay70 Posts: 400 ★★★
    if they make a 6* SW, Thor, or Wolverine, people are going to freak!. Haha! I'd love to see it
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    edited December 2017
    If this is the pool then I would wait for better champs to get added lol. Only ones I want are SW and Wolvie and they need their dupe + high signature. Good luck duping a 6 star, let alone get signature stones for them.
  • Mwhitaker23Mwhitaker23 Posts: 332 ★★
    edited December 2017
    wolvie don't need to be duped he still has decent regen and good bleed damage but everyone else needs to be duped.. but you get 2500 shards a month from the new uncollected event every month and im sure kabam will adjust war rewards before too long.. hopefully by the time we get bases
  • Clinton2111Clinton2111 Posts: 130
    6* Kamala Khan - get ready for the heartbreaks when opening those :pensive:
    On a serious note, I hope she's not in the 6*
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    Yes, please more info on 6 stars!
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    hopefully by the time we get bases

i dont think this will happen ever.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    Cassy wrote: »

i dont think this will happen ever.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

they come along with the "long-awaited" gambit movie
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I doubt they add the champs not in the 5* crystal to the 6* one
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    I wouldn’t really expect the 6* pool to contain top champs. Likewise, if it does contain top champs, I would expect that they will be the ones that are great only when duped.

Personally, I’m holding out for a 6* Groot. With the forest of weak-hitting wood I have, I’m sure I will own the Contest.

Dr. Zola
  • Tiarib_PTTiarib_PT Posts: 28
    why is there always a r-tard flagging every post?!?!
  • KnightarthusKnightarthus Posts: 419 ★★★
    6* are not going to be relevant for at least 4-6 months. The ranking materials will be very hard to get and duping them will be unlikely. 5* should be the focus now.
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Tbh I doubt 6* champs will be released as playable champs next year, I also think they’re still trying to figure out the basic rank-up requirements, I’m guessing they’re having a fierce debate of whether to need 10 or 20 t1a to take a 6* to rank 2.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    6* are not going to be relevant for at least 4-6 months. The ranking materials will be very hard to get and duping them will be unlikely. 5* should be the focus now.

The question should be whether this game will be relevant in another 4-6 months.

Dr. Zola
  • ManiacalMeManiacalMe Posts: 57
    DrZola wrote: »

The question should be whether this game will be relevant in another 4-6 months.

Dr. Zola

I agree with you. I'm starting to wonder if I'll still be interested at all in that amount of time. Spent almost 3 years on this and the way my pulls have gone it's starting to be too much work for a whole lotta nothin'
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Venom Gamora and Flix-Devil are all on the picture next to the crystal so more than likely we’ll be getting them