**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Ice Peonix Cold Snap

OnlyOneAboveAllOnlyOneAboveAll Posts: 387 ★★
edited December 2017 in General Discussion
Why did my r3 5star Nebula die from only Cold snap at 100% health from Ice Poenix. 0 hits, not even a blocked hit. I just evaded so cold snap could wear off and still dead. Trying to be diverse in the champs I use to beat content and I can't use whatever champ I want. This is lame.
m8hg8y6nf0q5.png

Comments

• OnlyOneAboveAllOnlyOneAboveAll Posts: 387 ★★
    I got her..... Still a pain though...
  • SomeoneElseSomeoneElse Posts: 424 ★★★
    It is another example of terrible game design. The only way they know how to make the game more difficult is to add mechanics like this to give us massive amounts of unavoidable damage or to tamper with our reactions speeds, which usually results in a bunch of bugs.
  • Stupid kabam just wants money for the revives . Way to make it fun . Must need that extra cash for all them executives in the front office . Got to buy their new cars somehow right !
  • BasicChampBasicChamp Posts: 97
    Your HP need to be more than 20k. So boost up before fight. Or use a champ that can shrug it off.
  • Yeah I really wanted to 100% uncollected but can't find it within myself to keep fighting her when the cold snap takes away so much
  • Kil63Kil63 Posts: 254 ★★
    rogue or Meph. Otherwise, high health.
  • You could also use a Captain America and just block everything. He takes 0 damage
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I just did this fight this morning, used a rank 4 5* SL with 20% health and attack boost plus tech special boost.
    She wasn't nearly as hard as I've seen people make her out to be.
    I needed 1 revive because I miss timed an s1 and took cold snap but that was my fault.

Followed it by one shotting Taskmaster
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    What many people forget is the amount of damage taken on a parry of a champ with 10K attack. So, even if you have a 15K full health champ, once you’ve lost 10-11K from Coldsnap, it doesn’t take many parries or blocked/parried Sp1s to get KOd.

Dr. Zola
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    I used my 5 star 4/55 sig 146 Star Lord, one shot uncollected Ice Phoenix each time I went against her for full explore.

Just takes practice and end game champs for new/uncollected end game content.