**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Blade vs.....

X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
Howard the duck. Put him on the list of dimensional beings please1e40jct4ebm6.jpg

Comments

• Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    Good call. It's kinda a bummer that all of the currently tagged Dimensional Beings are mystic. And that there are only 6 of them.
  • Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    Yeah because Blade isn't good enough already.
    Hulk_77 wrote: »
    Good call. It's kinda a bummer that all of the currently tagged Dimensional Beings are mystic. And that there are only 6 of them.

4 of those 6 are the most frequently faced opponents and a real pain in AW.
  • X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    Blade is awesome, but that's not the point. If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, but smokes cigars and parties - it's a dimensional being
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    edited December 2017
    We are sorry to hear that your god mode champ isn't god mode enough, I'll be sure to bring this up with a nonexistent team to laugh at.

I'd be more worried about tuning him down than increasing his already overwhelming ability set
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited December 2017
    I actually agree blade deserves more buffs but do not forget about stark he also deserves a buff. (I cannot think of a valid reason why but yeah). Hulk also deserves a buff too I believe his damage should be 25k per slap and 30k per punch. Hyperions power gain is also soo slow and his damage is not satisfying enough to me. Quakes entrance should immediately stun the opponent since she is running. Star lord is not good enough he needs a combo meter that does not break along with second chance ability which revives him back to 100 percent if you get hit. Any other suggestions please comment below.

Do not buff luke cage, iron patriot, venom, carnage, and others on their god tier level since they are too overpowered.
    4n9okbp25tr2.jpg
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Also that picture does not make blade look strong enough it needs blood all over for an extra bit of that seasoning plus intimidation.
  • RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★
    edited December 2017
    JRock808 wrote: »
    We are sorry to hear that your god mode champ isn't god mode enough, I'll be sure to bring this up with a nonexistent team to laugh at.

I'd be more worried about tuning him down than increasing his already overwhelming ability set

Only god mode against dimensional beings or villains with GR.

Sorry to hear that people are still relying on overused dimensional mystics to secure their AW shards. Perhaps creating someone that turns them into mush was another kabam method to encourage diversity.

I'd be more worried about finding viable non-villain, non-mystic defenders before blade permeates the contest enough that alliances clear tier 1 AW with 0 deaths, and then everyone realizes he's never getting nerfed and kabam's diversity goals have been achieved.
  • I’m pretty sure demonsional beings are those who draw power from another dimension, not those who are from a different dimension
    Well while we're at it, we need to throw Thor, Loki, and Hela on the list
    c12tnpguve7o.png