**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

No break from AQ?

AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
So there's no break from AQ this year? You want us to play day5 at NY Eve?

Comments

• KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    You don't have to play though?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,756 ★★★★★
    The game won't stop just because is holiday in the real life. If you can't play or don't want to play, just don't do it
  • AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
    The game won't stop just because is holiday in the real life. If you can't play or don't want to play, just don't do it

Where did I say I will? I'm just asking cause I'm pretty sure there was a break last year at this time
  • Animejay70Animejay70 Posts: 400 ★★★
    There wasn't a break last year either.
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    Acanthus wrote: »

Where did I say I will? I'm just asking cause I'm pretty sure there was a break last year at this time

there was no break LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    Animejay70 wrote: »
    There wasn't a break last year either.

while there was no break last year, they at least gave us reduced AQ and AW energy timers during the holidays.
  • TeeJayFlashTeeJayFlash Posts: 152
    mg3v9dh9w3md.jpg
  • AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
    I was wrong apparently, there was only shorter timers. Well is that gonna be the case?
    I was wrong apparently, there was only shorter timers. Well is that gonna be the case?

Didn't they already announce short timers weeks ago? It's been 30 minutes the last few runs.
  • UKnowULuvItUKnowULuvIt Posts: 83
    30 min timers through the holidays would have been nice
    edited December 2017
    30 min timers through the holidays would have been nice

Agreed.

@Kabam Miike is there a reason no 30 minute AQ timers during rest of holiday season? (like there was last year)
    KhanMedina wrote: »

Didn't they already announce short timers weeks ago? It's been 30 minutes the last few runs.

Nevermind. Just checked and short timers are gone.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    What holiday is it?
  • 420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    What holiday is it?

It's New Year. Typically means lots of getting wasted and getting high (or both) and maybe a little something else too. It's like the best party of the year and no regrets (aside from hangover) the next day.
    What holiday is it?

x-mas break/new years
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    If you’re on break do you have less time to play or more? Is New Year’s Eve not the last day of AQ?
  • TeeJayFlashTeeJayFlash Posts: 152
    Its not the Chinese New Year....IJS....
  • 420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    If you’re on break do you have less time to play or more? Is New Year’s Eve not the last day of AQ?

Start dates:
    27th Day 1
    28th day 2
    29th Day 3
    30th Day4
    31st Day 5

It will end on New Year's Day, but by starting on New Year's Eve it could interfere with all that I said above regarding typical New Year's party activities.
    420sam wrote: »

Start dates:
    27th Day 1
    28th day 2
    29th Day 3
    30th Day4
    31st Day 5

It will end on New Year's Day, but by starting on New Year's Eve it could interfere with all that I said above regarding typical New Year's party activities.

So run an easy map for that day? Everyone else is working under the same rules, so if you're saying your group will put up less points, then so will everyone else's.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,976 ★★★★★

Start dates:
    27th Day 1
    28th day 2
    29th Day 3
    30th Day4
    31st Day 5

Don't play drunk
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Maybe see if your alliance wanna run a simpler map this week, my alliance ran a bunch of 3s the last 2 weeks, lots of alpha crystal drops
  • Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★
    U do know that 1st of Janurary is not a holiday everywhere in the world right?

For starters, 1st of January is a working day in Japan.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

Start dates:
    27th Day 1
    28th day 2
    29th Day 3
    30th Day4
    31st Day 5

Don't play drunk

Those are the best fights 🤗

• Sivapannasa27
  • The game won't stop just because is holiday in the real life. If you can't play or don't want to play, just don't do it