**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Unresponsive dashbacks

CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
What’s going on?

It’s been a problem since this last patch (maybe before) but this morning it seems worse than usual.

Standing there copping specials and combos to the face while swiping the screen is getting old.
Especially with the player precision required to complete content like Uncollected Phoenix/taskmaster/modok.

Fix this please. ASAP.

Comments

• Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I parry a lot while swiping to dash back
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Yeah today is off the charts bad for me, found this last week to be good one day then bad the next but this morning was the worst I've ever had
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 779 ★★★
    Cuteshelf wrote: »
    What’s going on?

It’s been a problem since this last patch (maybe before) but this morning it seems worse than usual.

Standing there copping specials and combos to the face while swiping the screen is getting old.
    Especially with the player precision required to complete content like Uncollected Phoenix/taskmaster/modok.

Fix this please. ASAP.

Yeah, this problem in uncollected Modok is a nightmare. Almost impossible to avoid Sp1 from Modok and very difficult to parry.
  • SomeoneElseSomeoneElse Posts: 424 ★★★
    It’s been a problem for a while. They don’t know how to fix it. A lot times when I am swiping back to avoid block damage, my block is release, but I don’t dash back. I’m wide open. The input responses on this game are awful, and I my devices are not that old.
  • ViciousJViciousJ Posts: 256
    Last couple of days the game was working fine.. but this morning it’s back to its normal state of lagging issues and parry and dex issues
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    I just r4d a stark spidey, talk about the worst to play while swipes aren't working, sometimes in swiping perfectly today and Dex won't trigger multiple times in a row, other times it won't swipe so I block and can't get poise charges, mordoks lab was terrible this morning, just glad it's only day 1 of aq