**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Add more 3 and 4* cristal plz

I would like to ask kabam for more than 3 and 4 stars in high level quests, let me explain, I need g99 3* but how can I find it if I don't have access to 3* crystals? I open tens of 6 stars per month so tell me "you must open hundreds of 3* stars then" but no thanks to Kabam's logic it's rare if I open more than 2 3* crystals per month... but why ? because there are no 3* and 4* crystals in the quests after passing a certain level. I'm a paragon I really don't want to have to spend 1000 energy in very low level eq just to have a 3* crystal so here comes my question, WHERE IS THE LOGIC
where is the logic in opening dozens of 6* and 7* crystals per month but struggling to open even one 3*?
why not add some 3 and 4* crystals to the usual rewards in high event quests? Let us be clear, I am not asking to remove good rewards to replace them with 3* or 4* crystals, but why not just add some alongside these already existing rewards? or even for example a 3* selector after having finished an eq above the knight level like that people needing a particular 3* for Carina's challenges are satisfied and those just wanting a particular character for his style or the synergies for example can be happy

Comments

• Options
    Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 1,066 ★★★★
    edited January 5
    You know you can do lower tier eq and sq right? Incursions store has 3* and 4* crystals too, you can open a bunch of them from there.
  • Options
    BenjaminboutonBenjaminbouton Posts: 16
    Yes that what i say in my message, i not gonna spend 1000 energy on low level eq juste to have 1/250 chance to get the 3* star i want and i know about incursions store but the price of a 3 star cristal is way to high for what it is (and im paragon so buying 3* cristal when i can buy 7* cristal with the same currency)
  • Options
    BenjaminboutonBenjaminbouton Posts: 16
    people disagree but do not post a comment to respond, so according to you it is logical to have easy access to 5/6/7 stars but not to be able to have 3*?
  • Options
    Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 1,066 ★★★★

Yes that what i say in my message, i not gonna spend 1000 energy on low level eq juste to have 1/250 chance to get the 3* star i want and i know about incursions store but the price of a 3 star cristal is way to high for what it is (and im paragon so buying 3* cristal when i can buy 7* cristal with the same currency)

Bro idk what to tell you man, that's just rng. Keep an eye out for 3* guilly 2099 in arenas/ eq exploration rewards.

Idk about adding 3*/4* shards to regular rewards, but a Carinas 3* selector in the store seems like a good option (like the special collector 2* crystal).
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,134 ★★★★★
    I mean lower EQ can be done by auto play, so just do that.
    Sunday arena and crystal arena also give 3* shards crystals.
  • Options
    CvlrCvlr Posts: 221 ★★
    Yes plz I need more sh***y rewards in high level content, there's not enough yet 🤣

Autoplay lower difficulties bro lmao
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 5,036 ★★★★★

That's your choice to spend on the 7* crystals though. If you really want 3/4* that bad you can choose to buy them in the store. That's the beauty of a store get what you want when you want it.