AW Crush 2.0 Tactic

OliverbambinoOliverbambino Member Posts: 31
I bet this topic is like beating a dead horse, but I really feel like this tactic was a touch harsh by Kabam. I run path 9 in war and tactic defenders like domino and void are automatic deaths on the line. There are no Sturdy attackers that counter domino and have the immunities to do my path. Coupled with the fact that warlock is always banned. I can’t help but feel like little or no consideration was put into how brutal this tactic was going to be for a lot of players. This season has been awful for a lot of players. I don’t know what Kabams response has been, but this in my opinion has been pretty unacceptable. Tensions in my alliance are at an all time high and literally everyone I know is complaining about how terrible this war tactic has been. I really wish Kabam would take player feedback seriously. If they want to make money on us needing potions I think putting the anti god node in aq would have been more appropriate. These wars have cost me all my loyalty and I spend on average 10-12 real dollars a war on potions to top up for the next tactic attacker I have to face. Alliances in tier 2 and 1 have totally thrown diversity out the window to make the wars as terrible as possible. I just think this node was terribly planned if I’m honest.

Comments

• Bugmat78Bugmat78 Member Posts: 2,340 ★★★★★
    Totally agree with you but it's basically shouting into the abyss at this point.
  • GladsGlads Member Posts: 426 ★★★
    I agree lack of foresight with this meta. Kabam said it I'd going to be harder, given war economy I believe this meta is for people to pay units for higher level health potions thise 14k and 20k potions
  • Jaffa_Jaffa_ Member Posts: 38
    Been using a R5 max sig ultron on path 9 for fights like domino. He’s been doing gteat
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Member Posts: 1,636 ★★★★
    you guys know what tactic to use agains't Crush? i don't think i understand the tactic we are given that counter the crush.
  • xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Member Posts: 1,394 ★★★★★
    I've been using ghost. You don't give them much power and you gain a lot so daunted are not an issue. Plus on path 9 it's a nuke fiesta
  • FunnyDudeFunnyDude Member Posts: 541 ★★★★
    devs are happy, so be it.
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,690 ★★★★★
    Radio silence Comms wise the last couple months regarding war over holidays, war nodes and ai
  • PIKESTAINPIKESTAIN Member Posts: 185 ★★
    xLunatiXx said:

I've been using ghost. You don't give them much power and you gain a lot so daunted are not an issue. Plus on path 9 it's a nuke fiesta

Don’t know what war tier you play but any alliance with a brain should be banning ghost. Think we’ve gotten lucky and have had 2 that hadn’t.

• PIKESTAINPIKESTAIN Member Posts: 185 ★★
    The stubbornness to not admit that they may have gone a tad overboard really sucks. Death counts are doubled, even tripled. Some Allie’s are throwing out diversity for tougher fights (something that hasn’t happened much at all), the tactic doesn’t help attackers enough, it’s a nuke fest and pray that you get lucky. In top of that, players are bleeding through potions and having to spend units to heal. Probably gonna have to recruit 4-5 new players because some can’t afford the cost (if we don’t take next season off).

A simple “we’re looking into it and seeing about making tweaks for next season” would be great. But just more crickets.

I’m cool with wanting to make the meta a bit tougher. But they rolled out a broken tactic, and simply sprung that on players at the last minute “oh it’s what we wanted”. And haven’t addressed it since.

I guess they are more worried about raids and Banquet. But you’d think they’d have time to address it now