**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who should I take to R5?? (5 star)

IMWeaselIMWeasel Posts: 80
edited December 2017 in General Discussion
In addition to my profile peeps I have some decent hiders on my profile. Idk if I should go for prestige or power.

Who should I take to R5?? (5 star) 79 votes

5 Star Duped Blade 123
82%
DL864WARICK99RagamugginGunnercradlemanvd016DrZolaHaji_SaabAjavedHarcourtmazeErza_ScarletSeatinSpity68Pabon510ZoddymamDeadbyrd9Fireballs5Saiyanmvk1996Al2Qvg2782 65 votes
5 Star Duped Thor 20
2%
Spurgeon14Boboman 2 votes
5 Star Unduped Gwenpool
2%
Willjackson16SpiritOfVengeance 2 votes
5 Star Duped Iceman 23
8%
ZENNomarigerolEcBatLFCvinniegainzSgtAnime1Clém0711Mat_Sky_BR 7 votes
5 Star Duped Magik 50
3%
Anurag1606ZenioElitehunter 3 votes

Comments

• IMWeaselIMWeasel Posts: 80
    Blade is an obvious killer, magik and iceman are obvious defenders, Thor is the highest prestige for five stars atm
    7qtac3u6zokr.png
  • Mwhitaker23Mwhitaker23 Posts: 332 ★★
    how the hell do you have a 5 star thor ?
  • JmoneysteckJmoneysteck Posts: 196
    5 Star Duped Blade 123
    iceman? obvious defender? big fat waste if u ask me
    He gets kills. His immunities are key for questing too. @Jmoneysteck , @TeeJayFlash my alliance mates are biased, I’d like a more diverse opinion is all. @Mwhitaker23 Thor ragnarok. He has the highest five star prestige atm I believe. @Qwerty never!!!
  • NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    Iceman isn’t just a defender. Noobs need to learn their champs before they post
    That’s what I was saying. He is imo the best immunity champ in the game. And he also has a secret get around for immune champs. Frostbite doesn’t register as a debuff so he still stacks it on immunity nodes. On top of that he can take l3’s like a champ. Honestly my top three versatile champs in game @NastyEfnNate that’s why I made the poll. It’s a toss up
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    edited December 2017
    5 Star Duped Blade 123
    I think ultron is the best immunity champ because of regen. I have him at rank 4. I solo my path in aw with just ultron
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    5 Star Duped Iceman 23
    Definately a tough choice, i just think there is litterally nowhere you can't use iceman, he is even a counter to his best counter (mephisto). Blade does have many more counters, limits your team selection, and cannot be used on defense. The people saying iceman is ONLY for defense really are noobs, but yes he actually is a great defender.

If I am investing in a r5 5* champ I would go with whichever I can/will use more so I would consider that in making any decision.
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    5 Star Duped Blade 123
    Since he's duped very high and is a very great champion, Blade is my choice. Blade is most functional, but your other options are great. Honestly, I'd R5 Iceman myself, but I believe Blade would be the best choice.
    edited December 2017
    That’s what I was saying. @NastyEfnNate He is the best immunity champ in the game. And he also has a secret get around for immune champs. Frost bite doesn’t register as a debuff. And on top of that he eats l3’s. So he’s op imo.
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    5 Star Duped Thor 20
    Rag just get the sig level higher and you have a solid damage dealer and stun based champ that works good for 5.4 and LOL and his synergy are amazing if you get a full asguardian and hulk build.
    Thanks all. I do have a five Star Duped hela and a five Star Duped hulk @Boboman but Thor just hasent really impressed me. I think it’ll be blade but iceman will be second and I’ll do thor down the road when I get Angela
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    5 Star Duped Thor 20
    IMWeasel wrote: »
    Thanks all. I do have a five Star Duped hela and a five Star Duped hulk @Boboman but Thor just hasent really impressed me. I think it’ll be blade but iceman will be second and I’ll do thor down the road when I get Angela

alright gl then
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    thor raghnarok is the most stupid ever to rank 5 one of the weakest champs added to the game damn sorry thor but the classic was better a hundred times id call it a waste even takin him to r4 doesnt deserve it imo (not good to waste cats on him)

-magik is good but between her r4 and r5 i would beirly see the difference apart from her health and attack she can power control not a much of a change. (not good for a first r5)

- icy damn yeah one of the best offencers in the game the same goes for deffence he is used for both u already khnow that packed with a lots of utilities .

- blade is blade lmao nothing to say in here about the guy just rank him 5 and then do iceman 1 year after lmfao

-
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    5 Star Duped Blade 123
    Player1994 wrote: »

- blade is blade lmao nothing to say in here about the guy just rank him 5 and then do iceman 1 year after lmfao

I like this comment, well said.