**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Uncollected Arena (Gold) Crystals?

Hey Kabam.

I was just wondering. What are the odds that one person would be so "lucky" that his account can ONLY PULL Gold from Uncollected Arena Crystals?

I don't have an accurate number... But for the last month, every UAC I open, either in batches of 5 or single one, will give only, and I Really Mean ONLY, give me Gold.

And no, I'm not exaggerating, I'm sure you have those data stored there. I believe so far it were 25-30 UACs that only give Gold. I even tried regular ones, and those have me at least some units and 3* punisher. So what's the deal with UAC?

Is It just my Whale Player Luck?

These were my last 2 opens, just now.
awx0t8gicsou.jpg
1eaz3vbx8ovd.jpg

Had anyone else been experiencing this "Lucky wave"?

Is it Kabam's way of making sure I don't gift any way other than buying Unit packages with real money?

Really, what are the odds?

Comments

• CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    The odds are the same as the basic arena crsytals. Your unlucky streaks will cost you more battle chips and feel worse though.
  • DhruvgDhruvg Posts: 287
    Same Man I opened 15 uncollected crystals and just got gold , after that I decided never to open them again.
  • UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    I recommend opening bigger batches.

More crystals, for a more chances, I personally open 1 million battle chips at a time, usually get good things.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    If you want gold open uncollected
    If you want units open normal
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    I have got units. 4* pun and gold out of them. The best way for me is open 3 at a time even with the Regular ones it seems three at a time works best
  • IronBlaze09IronBlaze09 Posts: 114
    They have the same odds. When you open batches of 50+ you’ll see that you will get the same same amount as you would for openejng the equivalent in normal crystals. For example, 1 mil bc of uncollected will give you the same as 1 mil bc of normal
  • SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    I’m now over 400k with of Uncollected Arena Crystals and just gold. More often than not 15k.

Have stopped opening them and gone back to normal arena crystals. Got 30 units in my first 3 Crystals.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited December 2017
    They have the same odds. When you open batches of 50+ you’ll see that you will get the same same amount as you would for openejng the equivalent in normal crystals. For example, 1 mil bc of uncollected will give you the same as 1 mil bc of normal
    While it’s true they have the same odds it’s untrue that 1million bc of each can be compared. 1 million bc of arena crystals is 500 rolls. And 1 mil bc of uncollected crystals is 100 rolls.

You would need to open 5 times more battle chips to accurately compare the two.