**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Need actual answers from game team... “AW Defence Synergies”

I’d like a game team member to answer a few questions once and for all, not a random player who thinks they know, or a game mod that “the intent is” or “it was once upon a time” but actually answering currently yes or currently no. There’s too much conflicting information and some of it is coming from different Kabam sources at different times.

1. Do attack/block prof/crit/health bonus synergies work across your 5 man defence team?

2. Do special synergies like “increase bleed damage (BP&BPCW)”, “Stun on specials (BW&Hulk)”, etc, actually work on defence across your 5 man defence team?

3. Do Mephisto and Morningstar synergies add 1 stack place together on defence?

4. Since boosts no longer increase defender rating points, does the increase PI with synergies still factor in defender rating points?

Obviously the AW has been an ever changing process with Kabam, and I’ve been getting conflicting information on some of these being true, then untrue, then once was true but longer, etc etc that I’d like a definitive answer.

Thanks

Comments

• AegonTAegonT Posts: 156
    I know you want a mod to answer this but players really do know the answers

1. Do attack/block prof/crit/health bonus synergies work across your 5 man defence team?

Yes. 100%

2. Do special synergies like “increase bleed damage (BP&BPCW)”, “Stun on specials (BW&Hulk)”, etc, actually work on defence across your 5 man defence team?

Yes. 100%

I haven't checked these two specifically, but I don't know why they wouldn't since other synergies work.

4. Since boosts no longer increase defender rating points, does the increase PI with synergies still factor in defender rating points?

There are no more points for defender rating so technically no. But really just irrelevant
  • HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★
    AegonT wrote: »
    I know you want a mod to answer this but players really do know the answers

Yes. 100%

Yes. 100%

I haven't checked these two specifically, but I don't know why they wouldn't since other synergies work.

There are no more points for defender rating so technically no. But really just irrelevant

Have you actually tested that those synergies are working for AW defense though? Cause we know that Mordo + Dormammu dark empowerment synergy does not work in AW defense. Many believe no synergies at all are working for AW defense. I haven't tested myself but have a feeling none do. What did you to confirm that those synergies are working on AW def?