**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gambit or Wolverine

I have two mutants and I can have only one for my quests, so whom should it be? Gambit or Wolverine? Both are unduped, 4* and rank 3 level 30..

Comments

• CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    Wolvie.
    Regen lets him fight for days.
  • polverine15polverine15 Posts: 191
    Wolverine hands down. Regens, even unduped, and can stack bleeds.
  • Okay thanks
    Will rank Wolverine now..
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Um Wolverine. Gambit is trash which kinda sucks but oh well. Wolverine was my first R4 about a year ago and during that time he was da real mvp
  • Maitrayee_494Maitrayee_494 Posts: 38
    edited December 2017
    I can have only one champ because I use champions from all classes except Science and/or Mutant and because I have limited resources to upgrade mutants. And is Gambit seriously trash? He’s one of my top champs that is why...
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    I can have only one champ because I use champions from all classes except Science and/or Mutant and because I have limited resources to upgrade mutants. And is Gambit seriously trash? He’s one of my top champs that is why...

Idk how Kabam made Gwenpool and Starlord top tier but champs like Carnage Luke Cage and Gambit bad... but yes. Sorry
  • TurbulentUrFaceTurbulentUrFace Posts: 311
    edited December 2017
    Bahamut wrote: »

Idk how Kabam made Gwenpool and Starlord top tier but champs like Carnage Luke Cage and Gambit bad... but yes. Sorry

I have no problem with Star Lord being top tier. But I agree that their choices have been odd for the most part.

Also Wolverine is a beast. He's better for sure
  • GNASTYGNASTY Posts: 348 ★★
    edited December 2017
    Gambit is certainly not top tier, but he’s not as bad as Luke Cage or groot. He’s mid tier imo. He’s not as useless as some other champs. Definitely clunky mechanics, and could be improved, but he’s no hulkbuster or KK either.

Having said that, Wolverine is a much better champ.