**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Unveil 5* Basic/Featured Arenas for Uncollected

At this stage, wouldn't it be fair to release Five stars in the arena, as basic and featured for Uncollected players. We already have Uncollected Difficulty that gives a crapload of 5* crystal shards. It would also give players the option of going for who they want.
Basic 5* crystals are honestly not worth 10K shards. Some would say it's worth it, because you may end up pulling the likes of Iceman and AA etc but you'd have to be lucky all the way to your fingernails.
So save for featured crystals?? Not everybody is a fan of saving.

Also duplicating a 5* champ from the crystal takes ages. Which of course ends up holding a lot of progression back in a way.

So please.. 5-star arenas.. Even if duping a basic 5* champ gives sig 1. No matter, we've got the sig stones to pump into them.

Comments

• Grimmbear wrote: »
    I think they should do it for elders bane summoners. Uncollected too easy of a milestone
    While I don’t think uncollected is “too easy” I will agree that it wasn’t as hard as I thought it would be. As for the 5* arena idea, it would make more sense to offer it to the uncollected because Kabam has already established uncollected as a defining milestone of the game with the addition of uncollected & grandmaster crystals, as well as the uncollected difficulty in the monthly event.
  • Neroa65Neroa65 Posts: 302 ★★
    Grimmbear wrote: »
    I think they should do it for elders bane summoners. Uncollected too easy of a milestone
    While I don’t think uncollected is “too easy” I will agree that it wasn’t as hard as I thought it would be. As for the 5* arena idea, it would make more sense to offer it to the uncollected because Kabam has already established uncollected as a defining milestone of the game with the addition of uncollected & grandmaster crystals, as well as the uncollected difficulty in the monthly event.

Exactly.. For Uncollected Summoners 5* Arenas would make definite sense. Even if just basics for now. Plus I don't think there'd be a disadvantage if such an arena was released. Matter of fact, it could push "Collected Summoners" to progress into been Uncollected.. And quite honestly better content in a way.
  • Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    Lol, No way. Too early to just give out 2 5*s per week to the players.

They gave a new featured 5* (Thor rags) to just 10 people, in an event that lasted A MONTH.

Now if it's gonna be a monthly arena (2 runs per month for one featured champion) that would be okay I guess.
  • Neroa65Neroa65 Posts: 302 ★★
    Superman69 wrote: »
    Lol, No way. Too early to just give out 2 5*s per week to the players.

They gave a new featured 5* (Thor rags) to just 10 people, in an event that lasted A MONTH.

Now if it's gonna be a monthly arena (2 runs per month for one featured champion) that would be okay I guess.

Great idea. This makes sense considering their rarity (which has plummeted btw).. Even if they do it this way, it's still great imo.. In both basic and featured version of it.

It takes two weeks to get an Uncollected ​Crystal which has a potential to award a 5*.. It would make sense if their arenas would be the same way.