**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Binding Crystal Bundles

2»

Comments

• devil_jeffdevil_jeff Posts: 36
    OMG another $500++ deal! Can you ever make an offer where normal people can afford it?
    crazy deal.. do you kabam really think that anyone would spend that amount of money on a game that just get more bugs and glitches after every updates?
  • Sir_PootingtonSir_Pootington Posts: 45
    OMG another $500++ deal! Can you ever make an offer where normal people can afford it?
    Zapp wrote: »
    "Steve? Yes hello Steve, you hear that? No me neither, but you know what I should here? The sweet sound of whale milking"

"Steve you know what I would really love right now? A fresh glass of whale milk."

"Steve, Steve, Steve, you remember those whales that we talked about? Can you milk them again?"

" ... yes I know ... yes I know that I said that .... Steve that is not the question here .... MILK STEVE, MILK!"

"Steve, I got a knew title for you in the company. No it's not whale milker, why would it be ... well ... alright it's whale milker, goddam it Steve you know it's a perfect job description"

THIS GUY.
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    Buyer beware
  • Sir_PootingtonSir_Pootington Posts: 45
    Mcord11758 wrote: »
    Buyer beware

You're in for a scare...

No, wait. Wrong quote.
  • CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    edited June 2017
    Bad Deal
    Let's do some quick math:
    Fully exploring the Heroic Quest that is featured gives you 500 5 star shards. There are some other items, too, but let's focus on that. Have you ever dropped 500 units in those quests on Revives and Potions? No, no one has. If it was harder, and you had to use those to do explore the quests, would you? Eh, probably not. The only reason anyone would do that is for the t4 cat catalyst, not for the shards. If the catalyst fragments weren't there, would you still spend that 500 units? Of course not. It's basically 1 shard for 1 unit. That's really not a good deal for a 10,000 shard crystal. That's exactly what this deal was. 1 shard for 1 unit, plus some 4 star shards. Not worth it to vets, and new players don't have that kind of units unless they're buying them. And if they're buying them that fast, then they don't need this deal by now lol.