**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

ROCKET DEATH BUTTON DISCUSSION THREAD

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Very bad Prizes TRASHS!
    Where are the 1500 4* fragments that you have promised?

Kabam is a SHAME!

They never promised that.
  • aka_odieaka_odie Posts: 2
    Okay, i know i'm opening myself up for ridicule here but...

I play the daily... as in every single day for almost 2 years.

This "DON'T HIT THE BUTTON" thing floats into my Inbox and i read through various channels that there are rewards to be had for NOT hitting the button.

Soooo i don't hit the button. As in, i don't hit the CLAIM button.

I gather now that I have missed my opportunity to earn these rewards... because i didn't hit the CLAIM button... When i was told to not hit the button.

If so, welp... extremely dissapointing.

I have to assume that there are thousands of players that did the same conaidering the massive discrepancy between the rumored number of active users, and the number of people that hit the CLAIM button.

Admin care to comment?
  • UltimaRageUltimaRage Posts: 4
    I also didnt claim the button simply because there were no explanation whether to claim it first or just leave it alone untouched in order to get the reward.
    I was afraid if I claim it, it would be considered pushing the button. Once again, this is because there were no clear explanation on that regard.

I know this is a free stuff from doing nothing, but can you at least be clear about the method to get the reward... How am I suppose to know I should claim it first?
  • I never pushed the button and I haven't received my rewards. I've exited and restarted the game three times already.
  • Gimli_SoGGimli_SoG Posts: 88
    Dude it said it in the in game mail message, in kabams defense you must have just not read it
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    I pushed the button. First day, actually. I thought it might have been a trick. Then I found out you weren't supposed to. It was my choice. I didn't follow instructions. I don't blame anyone but myself, and I'm fine with that. The only thing I wanted was the Title, but I'm an adult. I made my choice. No regrets.
  • shonkstashonksta Posts: 1
    Still got no rewards what's going on
  • I assume if we never pushed the button, never received an in game email about the final rewards, we won't get it ever? I updated, restarted app waited hours and nothing. I don't have the button pusher title. I have logged in likely every single day since Dec 2014. Really disappointed not to be part of this. Not sure how I messed this up. This could finally be my exit from the game. Too disappointed to continue.
  • temiyatotemiyato Posts: 15
    I didn't get the reward. Am I excepted ?
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I pushed the button after @Kabam Miike made an ambiguous post that made it sound like it didn't matter. I get that he was saying if you are going to push it it doesn't matter when you do it but at the time it sounded like it didn't matter period.
  • Radical16Radical16 Posts: 1
    I didn't get the rewards as well. Never pushed the button.
  • 1Scottish1Scottish Posts: 1
    I still haven't received my rewards why is this I have not pushed the button.
  • xoRIVALoxxoRIVALox Posts: 247
    Interesting math
    85m not sure where you get those totals. Is that a combination of both android and iOS downloads?

So 1.4m players I'm assuming that was active at that time within a reasonable time period)
    Let's also assume that each player has the app on 2 devices each. This means 82m people have abandoned the game. We could even say we had it on 4 devices (old peripherals) and that number is still 79,400,000 people tired of kabam

Also with only 1.4m players that means whoever was all for the mcoc ban on spending, was still spending. At the peak that I saw kabam was making $267,000/day. I'd venture to guess that 80% of players on here play for free. That means 280,000 on average spend just under $1/day.

110,000 of those 1.4m do basic 4*arenas to rank rewards (so about 7.8%). About 11,000 Basic arena prizes are issued each week. To those who want more people to join arenas to lower 1-10%, you now know that there's really not many players anymore. Also, if people never did arenas they won't start now, so the numbers will stay super high if you guys are willing to grind super high. Time to not blame the non-grinders and start blaming yourselves for having no life, but also blame the people with scripts selling services for arenas on both social media, and even in-game global chat and kabam doing nothing to stop it. Max capacity arena could change top prizes from 11,000 to 140,000 but that just will never happen, however that is a pretty huge prize gap and only 110,000 of us trying to convince 1.29m to start hitting arena
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    xoRIVALox wrote: »
    Interesting math
    85m not sure where you get those totals. Is that a combination of both android and iOS downloads?

So 1.4m players I'm assuming that was active at that time within a reasonable time period)
    Let's also assume that each player has the app on 2 devices each. This means 82m people have abandoned the game. We could even say we had it on 4 devices (old peripherals) and that number is still 79,400,000 people tired of kabam

Also with only 1.4m players that means whoever was all for the mcoc ban on spending, was still spending. At the peak that I saw kabam was making $267,000/day. I'd venture to guess that 80% of players on here play for free. That means 280,000 on average spend just under $1/day.

110,000 of those 1.4m do basic 4*arenas to rank rewards (so about 7.8%). About 11,000 Basic arena prizes are issued each week. To those who want more people to join arenas to lower 1-10%, you now know that there's really not many players anymore. Also, if people never did arenas they won't start now, so the numbers will stay super high if you guys are willing to grind super high. Time to not blame the non-grinders and start blaming yourselves for having no life, but also blame the people with scripts selling services for arenas on both social media, and even in-game global chat and kabam doing nothing to stop it. Max capacity arena could change top prizes from 11,000 to 140,000 but that just will never happen, however that is a pretty huge prize gap and only 110,000 of us trying to convince 1.29m to start hitting arena

Don't forget the I forgot to claim it ppl

Which will be everyone that pushed the button plus the ones that don't play or an idiot
  • Did not get rewards too
  • TheSOURATheSOURA Posts: 674
    edited June 2017
    I duped my 4*sl from the guardian crystal got by not pushing the button. Thank u little rat.
  • tatleontatleon Posts: 1
    edited June 2017
    I also didn't push the button and didn't get the rewards. I have no button pusher title so.. no idea what is going on. Also I have just updated the game and still no rewards.

• Didn't push the button, did not receive the rewards. Any help?
  • NgryGreenNgryGreen Posts: 3
    I dont have the message where the prizes can be claimed, im waiting for it... user: Ngrygreen93
  • aka_odieaka_odie Posts: 2
    Piviot wrote: »
    aka_odie wrote: »
    Okay, i know i'm opening myself up for ridicule here but...

I play the daily... as in every single day for almost 2 years.

This "DON'T HIT THE BUTTON" thing floats into my Inbox and i read through various channels that there are rewards to be had for NOT hitting the button.

Soooo i don't hit the button. As in, i don't hit the CLAIM button.

I gather now that I have missed my opportunity to earn these rewards... because i didn't hit the CLAIM button... When i was told to not hit the button.

If so, welp... extremely dissapointing.

I have to assume that there are thousands of players that did the same conaidering the massive discrepancy between the rumored number of active users, and the number of people that hit the CLAIM button.

Admin care to comment?

So you play daily and check on various other sites and you missed the second wave of buttons for ppl who didn't claim the button the first time?

I'm sorry just don't get why you missed it unless you lied

I didn't miss it, I remember there being a second wave. I'm sure if i was in an Alliance at the time, I wouldve been more likely to have gotten it right. Alas, i was not.

Judging by the last several comments on here, i think it's pretty easy to assume that I'm not the only one in this boat.

Admin needs to do right by these players.
    Especially those who have been so loyal.
  • MarkusWelbyMarkusWelby Posts: 2
    I'm on Apple, did not push the button and did not receive after-event rewards. Should I wait longer?
  • PapaDocPGPapaDocPG Posts: 1
    Okay so I never pressed the button and I was patient but I never received any rewards. I updated the game and refreshed it multiple times
  • GryphonGryphon Posts: 28
    Remember that teacher you had who loved to use trick questions on difficult tests to make sure you were paying attention? This is no different than that. If you read and reread the messages looking for the tricks, you'll never be caught unaware. Reading comprehension and logical thinking is needed when playing this game and reading the forums.
  • BKSwisherSweetBKSwisherSweet Posts: 136 ★★
    Got my rewards and I still have the death button. What happens if I push it now?
  • NEONEO Posts: 347
    You can't push it. It's just there...
  • CheNasirCheNasir Posts: 1
    Im still not received my reward for not pushing the button.
  • Sea_Scorpion10Sea_Scorpion10 Posts: 6
    Didn't push the button, did not receive the rewards. Any help?

Maybe you didn't claim the button at the beginning?
  • All rewards have been sent out. To be clear, the reward isn't just for 'not pushing the button' - you have to have had the Death Button in your inventory and you didn't push it at the time of the rewards. Rocket states to take the button and put it in your inventory so only those who claimed the button and did not press it got rewards. We even gave players another week to claim it if they did not claim it the first time.

It is unfortunate you missed out on these rewards, but will continue to give out free stuff in the future. If you still have the button in your inventory and did not receive a message from Rocket, please send a ticket to our support team.

• Redrum808Redrum808 Posts: 1
    edited June 2017
    Were all the non button pushers suppose to receive their rewards on 06/07? Still waiting patiently