**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Allow awakening crystals to be used to level up instead

I have four star awakening crystals that are useless because I don’t have any unawakened champs. Allow those to apply to awakened champs to give them levels as well as serve as an awakener.

Comments

• rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,047 ★★★
    Please don’t post about things that don’t make sense. An awakening stone is what it is.
  • HMLewisHMLewis Posts: 46
    Y’all are bummers man. Useless awakening stones are bad rewards. Make them worth something... but I guess if you guys don’t want something to be useful instead of useless, keep it the way it is.
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    HMLewis wrote: »
    Y’all are bummers man. Useless awakening stones are bad rewards. Make them worth something... but I guess if you guys don’t want something to be useful instead of useless, keep it the way it is.

This just astounds me... seriously? It's an awakening gem..it only has one purpose? Maybe 4* crystals should contain 5*s now... Next time make some sense please kthx :)
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    Maybe the OP means sig levels
  • ccriderccrider Posts: 17
    Awakening stones bad rewards! Dumbest thing I've heard. Everyone else i know chases them done like they are going to be taken away at any time. I can't get enough of them.
    2 and 3 star awakeners (and in some cases 4 star awakeners) are useless when you have all the 2 and 3* champs awakened already. For instance there are no cosmic champs in 2, 3 and 4* levels that I can awaken so I have awakening stones available for each level just collecting dust for months. It'd be nice to convert useless items into SOMETHING.

Sig levels are fine as they are since not every champ will be at 99 for a long, long time.
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    Lets get something straight here.
    Awakening GEM
    Signature STONE
    You're right. It is a gem, not a crystal. The sig stones are handy as hell, so my original proposal should have said to allow the awakening gem that has no use be converted to sig stones... or something! Much like when a character is duped and is already at max level, you get a reward of a crystal, this would be converting something useless into something useful, which every player who has been playing this long needs to stay interested.
  • Nickname207Nickname207 Posts: 241
    @OP they release new champs everymonth and there're ways to get new 4* champion (unless you dont need them at all), so cant say that there's no use for 4* AG in longterm. Personally i think AGs are harder to obtain than sig stones, and they have more value. AGs can save you a lot of time in arena, or thousands of units trying to get new champ duped.
    Thanks for the heads up on this - You nailed it with "unless you don't need them at all".

Sure, it's handy for some people. I'm pretty sure those people don't mind and would be happy to use them. I've used them before.

I'm talking about accounts who have all the 2, 3, and 4* mystics (for example) and they're all awakened. Of course, when they release a new mystic, that gem might come in handy again, but someone who has all the awakened mystics likely either 1. doesn't care about another mystic regardless or 2. doesn't care about a 4* mystic because they have moved on to 5*'s and 6*'s mystics or 3. That new mystic isn't as good as the rest of the awakened mystics they do actually use. And that user would rather apply that awakener as something useful (seems kabam would enjoy us using these AG's (which are hard to get) in lieu of something that is less rate (like a sig stone).

For a specific example, if a new 4* mystic comes out that is better than witch, magik, voodoo and ghost rider, I'd for sure awaken that champ, but until that happens, it'd be better for Kabam to allow me to convert that to sig levels for one of those champs that I may get use out of than rather awaken that new mystic champ.