**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who to focus on between awaken 3s when I just got a 4s not woke yet

PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 753 ★★★
Just want to see who focus on. For instance, I have a 3star awaken cat guy. and hes pretty tough right now for my group but I just got him at 4 star. Should I forget the 3 star and focus on the new 4 star? Or is he **** since he has not been awoken?

Comments

• Options
    Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    Focus on the 4*. And if you get a 5* version, focus on the 5*.
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Buts isnt it being awoken a big advantage? whats the chances of getting another 4s toon of the same? Or there another way to awaken them?
  • Options
    Sometimes being awoken means nothing for attack. What champ are you talking about?
  • Options
    GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Sometimes being awoken means nothing for attack. What champ are you talking about?

Cat guy
  • Options
    GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Always focus on the champ with higher number of stars. In many cases, the sig ability makes very little difference to prefer a 3* over a 4*
  • Options
    Black Panther for instance.
  • Options
    GreenstrokeGreenstroke Posts: 291
    Many champs are great without the dupe and for comparison a maxed 3* is the same as rank 2 4* tho the 3* has slightly lower stats.
  • Options
    Pseudouber wrote: »
    Black Panther for instance.

At sig 32, a 3* Black Panther has 8% of triggering bleed in his opponent. Go for the 4*.
  • Options
    VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    Kamala Khan seems pretty woke