**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Master Difficulty Key Disappeared

So I was doing the monthly quest in master difficulty when i ran out of energy and accidentally hit use Master key...instead of my energy refill..which is weird that option never shows up, now I can't enter master mode after completing heroic 100%. I ran the last chapter of act 3 (heroic) to see if i would get the key but nope, now I'm locked out..6d239bindcdq.png

So what am I supposed to do now? I spent units on the energy refill deal just to finish this asap.

Comments

• Options
    Yeah same issue here, opened a ticket with kabams to see what's said. I was doing a legends run, had one final path in master mode and got locked ou
  • Options
    LysDexiaLysDexia Posts: 3
    Same here my master key for the "secret empire forever" is not in my inventory, so I have been locked out even thou I had already won the first act of mastery
  • Options
    WalkinhighlightWalkinhighlight Posts: 134
    Me too ! that's insane, I only see my key for guardians of the galaxy event -__- so many bugs i swear.
  • Options
    TeleusTeleus Posts: 111
    Yep, guess there goes our chance at a legends title
  • Options
    WalkinhighlightWalkinhighlight Posts: 134
    I spent 450 units on the energy refill deal to finally attempt a legends title run with my time off from work, all for not. wasted units. i wouldn't have spent the units if it wasnt for that, as seeing we get 28 days to complete the quest!
  • Options
    LysDexiaLysDexia Posts: 3
    Yeah spent some serious "energy units" from the store which are on discount but now can't proceed in the master month event SMH
  • Options
    TeleusTeleus Posts: 111
    Yep, I bought refills too
  • Options
    Marino13paMarino13pa Posts: 3
    Same here... spent 300 on refills and then get locked out of master after 2 runs... wtf?
  • Options
    NasrNasr Posts: 17
    Haha I think iam alone and I making
  • Options
    _Fawn__Fawn_ Posts: 20
    I sent a ticket, I hope they help. bx97a2re562j.png
    0of6akqh7pzj.png
  • Options
    900 units on refills. 2 runs into the 1st quest of the last chapter and now locked out. So much for a legends run
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,861 ★★★★
    _Fawn_ wrote: »
    I sent a ticket, I hope they help. bx97a2re562j.png
    0of6akqh7pzj.png

Considering you have before and after screenshots....it looks like you pressed it out of curiosity?
    You have the Button Pusher title, don't you?
    :)
  • Options
    Solswerd, hehe yes.. I do have a knack for pushing buttons.. I thought perhaps it was some sort of lovely gift.. I got played yet again!
  • Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,159 ★★★★
    Spend your money on units for energy refills to complete heroic and master in 2 weeks to earn Legends title! Good luck without the key
  • Options
  • Options
    Ofp2014Ofp2014 Posts: 2
    Same boat here... was in the middle of completing the chapter 1, Preadator. Hit the key accidentally, froze, reset, used energy pack, and then was locked from master quest.
  • Options
    gatra_hpgatra_hp Posts: 98
    same here. cmon it is pissed me off. very much.
  • Options
    Km289Km289 Posts: 2
    Okay so I'm not the only person this has happened to.
  • Options
    Torpido12Torpido12 Posts: 10
    Same thing happend to me. I spend like 600 units for legend run and now i am **** up. Can anyone pls reply.
  • Options
    Torpido12 wrote: »
    Same thing happend to me. I spend like 600 units for legend run and now i am **** up. Can anyone pls reply.
    Kabam DK replied on another post saying it's being "investigated", but we will see.. :/
  • Options
    Same thing happened to me and a guy in my alliance
  • Options
    UncletioUncletio Posts: 6
    Will at least I'm part of a club. lol
  • Options
    UncletioUncletio Posts: 6
    Hope they fix it soon.
  • Options
    Hopefully something will be done... I was already thru the first chapter in master... used a lot of energy refills too..
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 724 ★★★★
    Yo peeps - we are working to address this, apologies for the frustration. I'm consolidating forum threads in order to keep things organized, the main forum thread can be found here:

http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/4489/master-quest-locked

This discussion has been closed.