**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who to focus on between awaken 3s when I just got a 4s not woke yet

PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 748 ★★★
Just want to see who focus on. For instance, I have a 3star awaken cat guy. and hes pretty tough right now for my group but I just got him at 4 star. Should I forget the 3 star and focus on the new 4 star? Or is he **** since he has not been awoken?

Comments

• Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    Focus on the 4*. And if you get a 5* version, focus on the 5*.
  • PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 748 ★★★
    edited December 2017
    Buts isnt it being awoken a big advantage? whats the chances of getting another 4s toon of the same? Or there another way to awaken them?
    Sometimes being awoken means nothing for attack. What champ are you talking about?
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Sometimes being awoken means nothing for attack. What champ are you talking about?

Cat guy
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Always focus on the champ with higher number of stars. In many cases, the sig ability makes very little difference to prefer a 3* over a 4*
  • PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 748 ★★★
    Black Panther for instance.
  • GreenstrokeGreenstroke Posts: 291
    Many champs are great without the dupe and for comparison a maxed 3* is the same as rank 2 4* tho the 3* has slightly lower stats.
    Pseudouber wrote: »
    Black Panther for instance.

At sig 32, a 3* Black Panther has 8% of triggering bleed in his opponent. Go for the 4*.
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    Kamala Khan seems pretty woke