**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Leveling up 5* Nebula & usefulness of awakened 4* Hyperion; info on uncollected run.

Hey there, I just pulled a 5* Nebula and she seems pretty decent with power control(via shock charges, I know) and some regen, as well as duped my 4* Hyperion. I was wondering what levels these guys are worth taking up to, and whether or not I should begin to make a run at becoming uncollected. My best and most used team, with those two, are as followed:

5* unduped SL
4* unduped Iceman
4* unduped Hawkeye
Also use a 3* duped GP, 3* duped Quake, 3* duped DV, 3* unduped X-23

May be foolish to think of going for it, but I honestly don't know what most people have when going for uncollected, as well as what I have in these two champs I just pulled/duped. Thanks for your time and have a good one.

Comments

• AegonTAegonT Posts: 156
    Out of that roster your duped Hype is your best champ by a fair bit. Rank him up as far you can. He's definitely worth maxing out
  • Kil63Kil63 Posts: 254 ★★
    Take Hyp to 5/50. And increase his Sig level till at least 40% power gain. As far as the Uncollected run, you won't want to bring any 3 stars. At the minimum you'll need 4/40's. And units, bro. Or you can farm Halls of Healing hard while it's available. But you will definitely use some revives and potions on the Collector and getting to him. Have you done any of 5.2 yet?
  • AegonTAegonT Posts: 156
    Starlord really needs to be duped to be anything special. Nebula... opinions vary a lot about her. Personally I don't like her much, I find I take way too much chip damage using her. But I have friends who love using her and tell me I'm just bad. So your mileage will vary with her, certainly she can be useful if you find she fits your style.