**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Let's be constructive and talk about RAID

FunnyDudeFunnyDude Posts: 491 ★★★★
First of all, it's a generally good game mode, but it's obviously not well tuned, so a few suggestions:
  • Please send some free AQ revives and potions to everyone participated in AR, this round is more like a test, but it consumed a lot of resources and not sustainable for most players. I understand there were extra glories this week, but there is a cap and we cannot buy more potions even if we want.
  • As I said in another post, RNG is not fun, the player contributed the most can get the worse rewards. This is not the case of AQ or AW (AW RNG only happens at the end of the season), AR RNG can happen a few times a week, it really upsets some people.
  • Please increase the number of free revives to 3, or decrease the health for 20%, it's just too difficult.
  • Add health block for attacker, otherwise Ultron is horrible, a mistake of one player can waste thousands of units for the whole battle group, this is wrong.
  • Remove the block mission from Thanos, this is not fun.
  • Energy damage is useless when you start to fight Ultron, so please remove Doom and Storm from the list (and a few more), and replace them with someone can be used. A lot of people brought Doom and Storm this week, at the end they can do nothing against Ultron and the whole alliance is punished.

Comments

• Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,507 ★★★★
    edited January 22
    I don't mind the RNG on rewards just getting 3 sets of 25% t6cc is awful when a guy on my section contributed around 2.5m compared to me and my alliance mates 30m or so and he gets titan shard, titan shards and 50% t6cc.

As for the revives/10% health limit, that's something I semi-agree on. 3 revives per day or I'd say 15% cap would be fine. It'd allow for you, hitting the cap every day to clear 90% of a boss per day playing perfectly and you'd be at Ultron by day 5 or end of day 4.

Actually.with ramp ups, it would be part way through day 5, which is about in line with what it should be.
  • Options
    DevsAreHappyDevsAreHappy Posts: 9

I don't mind the RNG on rewards just getting 3 sets of 25% t6cc is awful when a guy on my section contributed around 2.5m compared to me and my alliance mates 30m or so and he gets titan shard, titan shards and 50% t6cc.

As for the revives/10% health limit, that's something I semi-agree on. 3 revives per day or I'd say 15% cap would be fine. It'd allow for you, hitting the cap every day to clear 90% of a boss per day playing perfectly and you'd be at Ultron by day 5 or end of day 4.

Actually.with ramp ups, it would be part way through day 5, which is about in line with what it should be.

I don't mind RNG either, but someone does and I can feel it, especially for those spent a lot of units on potions, 200 units for one revive is expensive for most players...

• Options
    FunnyDudeFunnyDude Posts: 491 ★★★★
    Another thing I forgot, it would be nice to add a portal after each boss fight, otherwise the last person chooses a path but can't change it anymore, so that person has to either wait for a few days before entering the map and can't contribute, or take the risk of other players wouldn't run into issues.

I understand this is a more difficult change than other things, just FYI.