**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Advice re Stark please

Hubris_haterHubris_hater Posts: 736
edited December 2017 in General Discussion
Pulled him as a 5* today, yeah! Just need to know, is he not that good until he is duped, or is he good to go now?

Watched and read quite a few opinions already, but not really clear on this tbh

Any advice much appreciated people, thanks

Comments

• RCunhaRCunha Posts: 375 ★★
    I have a 4* Stark Spidey undupped and he still hits like a beast, he is at level 4/40 and crits at 1k Light attacks without any poise charge, and he has 60% chances to dodge special attacks. Rank him up without no fear..
  • Renegade_DoggyRenegade_Doggy Posts: 358 ★★
    His duped ability only really applies when you are above 50% health.

So, scenarios like LOL where you are using 40% revive (and arguably not healing) the duped ability doesn't really apply.

With that being said, if you are primarily using him for AW/AQ he would be a menace with his dupe ability.
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    Did you get him in the 5* basic crystal? Or did you pull him from a Featured Grandmaster Crystal or 5* crystal? Either way that's awesome luck you had there. 5* Stark Spidey is one of the best damage dealers in the game. Practice evading with him, as his animations can take getting used to, and you're good to go. One of the best options to do LoL as a 4/55 5*, even unduped.
  • KihlgastKihlgast Posts: 111
    His duped ability only really applies when you are above 50% health.

So, scenarios like LOL where you are using 40% revive (and arguably not healing) the duped ability doesn't really apply.

With that being said, if you are primarily using him for AW/AQ he would be a menace with his dupe ability.

You are forgetting that the sig ability makes the taunt last longer. That is super usefull.

But he is still insane unduped. Favorite alltime champion
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    Thanks all, very helpful and much appreciated

Got him in a standard 5* crystal by the way

I think he hasn't been added to the basic 5 star crystal yet. He will be added in 1st week of Jan. So it has to be some other crystal
  • AnimatronicstoAnimatronicsto Posts: 194
    He is a fantastic damage dealer but while unDuped he is missing out on some great potential. My 4* is Duped and 4/40 and stacking Poise charges makes such a big difference from the non duped version. He will crit almost every hit with 10 Poises
  • CrusherCrusher Posts: 305
    I think... He is talking about Tony stark aka Iron man ..not stark spidy..
    Stark spidy is not available in regular 5* crystal
    Yeah Stark Spidey isn't in the basic 5* crystal as yet. One can still pull him as a sub-featured hero in the featured 5* crystal (a la Seatin in his first Blade opening) or featured GMC, hence the initial questions before about which crystal the OP got him from.
  • HzoriHzori Posts: 288 ★★
    He could have pulled him in the Uncollected Featured crystal
    Hzori wrote: »

That's the Featured GrandMaster Crystal or GMC I mentioned before.
  • CrusherCrusher Posts: 305
    Addyos wrote: »
    Hzori wrote: »

That's the Featured GrandMaster Crystal or GMC I mentioned before.

Or could be... Iron man...lol
  • TempestTempest Posts: 295
    Stark Spidey is still incredibly good without being duped. Being awakened makes what he already has better is all.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Whilst on this topic, I used an awakening gem on mine, and he's r4 now, can people tell me what his sig level does as I have about 60 generic stones