**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Captain Marvel's SP2 [Fix in Progress]

Comments

• Crazybaca2323Crazybaca2323 Posts: 288 ★★
    Kabam,

In light of rank down tickets, I need to request some information:

In May, during V12.0, when the last rank down tickets were issued, Captain Marvel was docketed and we were told that "a fix was coming in the near future".

I left her as a Rank 4, as all along if her SP2 worked as it should, she would be a fine champion that I would love to have as a rank 4.

Now, we are full circle again. A rank down ticket was issued, not to specifically address this, but in general.

Is Captain Marvel actually going to be fixed, in a relatively short time frame. Or, is there some light at the end of the tunnel?

The main reason I ask is for selfish reasons. The only reason I would do a rank down on her is if the SP2 is not going to be fixed. If there is a fix coming soon, I would be re-ranking her to 4.

Any updates?

Did u send that in as a ticket?
  • Renegade_DoggyRenegade_Doggy Posts: 358 ★★
    Kabam,

In May, during V12.0, when the last rank down tickets were issued, Captain Marvel was docketed and we were told that "a fix was coming in the near future".

I left her as a Rank 4, as all along if her SP2 worked as it should, she would be a fine champion that I would love to have as a rank 4.

Now, we are full circle again. A rank down ticket was issued, not to specifically address this, but in general.

Is Captain Marvel actually going to be fixed, in a relatively short time frame. Or, is there some light at the end of the tunnel?

The main reason I ask is for selfish reasons. The only reason I would do a rank down on her is if the SP2 is not going to be fixed. If there is a fix coming soon, I would be re-ranking her to 4.

Any updates?

Did u send that in as a ticket?

Every single day a new ticket is generated until fixed.

edited December 2017
    Kabam,

Any updates? Would appreciate getting an answer before rank down tickets go away
  • MattyloMattylo Posts: 234
    So this is going on how mant months now....3 months.. Can you give us a rank down ticket for CM then? Her s2 is useless since it always gets blocked and seems that youre in no rush to fix it.
    edited December 2017
    Mattylo wrote: »
    So this is going on how mant months now....3 months.. Can you give us a rank down ticket for CM then? Her s2 is useless since it always gets blocked and seems that youre in no rush to fix it.

Reported fixed on May 12th (patch notes) after never working correctly since game launch.

7 Months, 15 days since reportedly being fixed, yet still an issue.

• World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    I've had other issues with her L2 recently; like it not landing at a charging enemy.
    MikeHock wrote: »
    I've had other issues with her L2 recently; like it not landing at a charging enemy.

Send a ticket in please thx
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    So she's still bugged eh, unfortunate especially since I just pulled a 4* and 5* version of her in the same week including another 4* on my alt.

It's sad that they let this continue for so long but on the other hand it doesn't surprise me, seems like they just don't care anymore or are just incompetent either would explain how they let the game reach this state.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    yn31bkw797mv.jpg

Long-term maintenance strategy
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★

I'm not wasting my time or effort with their terrible support team. I've sent in many tickets and gotten BS replies. I understand what you're trying to accomplish, but in my experience, posting on these forums is more worth my time and effort. At least here, everyone can see how long it takes for Kabam to deal with various issues. I can provide video evidence here for others to see and that seems to trigger a better response than sending in a useless ticket.

I'm not wasting my time or effort with their terrible support team. I've sent in many tickets and gotten BS replies. I understand what you're trying to accomplish, but in my experience, posting on these forums is more worth my time and effort. At least here, everyone can see how long it takes for Kabam to deal with various issues. I can provide video evidence here for others to see and that seems to trigger a better response than sending in a useless ticket.

I see your pain like mine but I have finally got ahold of a senior manager so please continue to send in tickets , I also got a YouTube guy talk about it as well so fight the good fight bud! Things will happen eventually!!

Kabam,

Any updates?
  • Yep, been happening for so long now, i dont even bother with her sp2. She hits harder with 3 red bars anyway.
    I dont understand why her sp3 doesnt come with a stun. Everyone and thier hulk comes with a stun. Be it sp1 or 2 or 3.
    You would think after getting the **** beaten out of you by an sp3 from cap marvel, your marbles would be rolling around everywhere.
  • Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★
    Any updates on this Kabam?

My Ms Marvel is just collectign dust at this point. What fun is the game when certain champs are bugged as hell? Especially those that we've spent precious resources on?
  • MisterNiceGuyMisterNiceGuy Posts: 184
    Bump
  • VimesVonlipVimesVonlip Posts: 177 ★★
    It doesn't cost Kabam any money so it'll never be fixed. They don't care about game mechanics issues but if it was a glitch where you got extra stuff or it made getting through one of their bs money grab bosses (Ice Pheonix) easier they'd fix it immediately and start swinging the ban hammer.
    Kabam,

Got 72 hours left to get your input so I know how to use the rank down ticket. Please advise ASAP.
  • DJRipsterDJRipster Posts: 169

This is the very feature which was reported broken over 7 months ago, and the devs for some reason are unable to figure out how to fix it (sarcastic tone)..

While it was really unfair for the few of us who had a broken champion, my rank down ticket was immediately used on her... As much as I want Kabam to fix this champ, I dont expect them to pay attention to Captain Marvel until she appears as a boss on one of their quests and allows players to easily bypass her
    DJRipster wrote: »

This is the very feature which was reported broken over 7 months ago, and the devs for some reason are unable to figure out how to fix it (sarcastic tone)..

While it was really unfair for the few of us who had a broken champion, my rank down ticket was immediately used on her... As much as I want Kabam to fix this champ, I dont expect them to pay attention to Captain Marvel until she appears as a boss on one of their quests and allows players to easily bypass her

I hope they fix it sooner or later or they will get real tired of me sending in tickets every few days lol
    I hope they fix it sooner or later or they will get real tired of me sending in tickets every few days lol

What else can you do really at this point... If you are getting the repetitive responses from support, try asking them to elevate the issue to a senior support member or to the dev team

Once an issue is elevated, you usually get more educated responses, in comparison to the copy and paste, useless responses the support team has been known for

Regarding the Captain Marvel response, I am pretty much done at this point...extremely disappointed with how Kabam has handled this champion and this issue
  • Forgive my ignorance but what exactly is wrong with her SP2? I find it connects 50% of the time when I use her (I figured when it didn't I was to blame) but it seems for some of you guys it never works period. Is it in certain content or all since my 3* and 5* are mainly used in arenas.
    Kabam,

Happy New Year Kabam.

Any insight or updates on Capt Marvel?

Are we to use your generic rank down ticket to cover up for your mistakes, while others get to use it advantageously?

Any feedback on the SP2?
  • Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    I would like an update as well. I have her as s 5* and it would be great to use all of her moves and take advantage of her poison immunity.
    Forgive my ignorance but what exactly is wrong with her SP2? I find it connects 50% of the time when I use her (I figured when it didn't I was to blame) but it seems for some of you guys it never works period. Is it in certain content or all since my 3* and 5* are mainly used in arenas.

Here's a quick update:

Captain Marvel's SP2 can be blocked, there is just to much time during its execution... Every time it connects, its just that the Ai missing the block and getting hit

Since Captain Marvel hasn't been featured as a boss, or in an MCU property (yet) the character has been totally ignored and sidelined with promises of fixing her being overlooked month after month

She is a character who was easily handed out as a basic champion, and one of the best in the initial 5-star line up... She was ranked up by many including myself, and while she is still very useful on AQ and quests her SP2 being blocked is an unfair disadvantage we've had to live with for several months

A request for a rank-down ticket in this case was fair from the community, since Kabam themselves couldn't fix her, after several attempts.. Unfortunately all of us who had her at rank 4 had to use the single rank down ticket on her if we had any hope of using that material on a champ that worked
  • Flash_AsherFlash_Asher Posts: 80
    Wait wait wait..... This thread was made back in AUGUST and it's now January and still no fix, no update, no frickin clue what's going on?

But you guys will shove out more buggy champs like Modok without a second thought?

Smfh. They don't even try to hide it anymore.
  • We need to start a support group for people suffering from this broken champ and this not being addressed. It's really not funny anymore. I recently ranked CM before I saw this post and invested a lot of resources into her and her SP2 only works if you parry first and have enough time to pull it off, otherwise as you guys said it doesn't perform as intended and the AI auto blocks like Medusa. I've sent in two tickets with no response yet.
    We need to start a support group for people suffering from this broken champ and this not being addressed. It's really not funny anymore. I recently ranked CM before I saw this post and invested a lot of resources into her and her SP2 only works if you parry first and have enough time to pull it off, otherwise as you guys said it doesn't perform as intended and the AI auto blocks like Medusa. I've sent in two tickets with no response yet.

On your tickets please tell them u want it to be read by the senor support team!

• Eviscerator2021Eviscerator2021 Posts: 128
    Forgive my ignorance but what exactly is wrong with her SP2? I find it connects 50% of the time when I use her (I figured when it didn't I was to blame) but it seems for some of you guys it never works period. Is it in certain content or all since my 3* and 5* are mainly used in arenas.

Here's a quick update:

Captain Marvel's SP2 can be blocked, there is just to much time during its execution... Every time it connects, its just that the Ai missing the block and getting hit

Since Captain Marvel hasn't been featured as a boss, or in an MCU property (yet) the character has been totally ignored and sidelined with promises of fixing her being overlooked month after month

She is a character who was easily handed out as a basic champion, and one of the best in the initial 5-star line up... She was ranked up by many including myself, and while she is still very useful on AQ and quests her SP2 being blocked is an unfair disadvantage we've had to live with for several months

A request for a rank-down ticket in this case was fair from the community, since Kabam themselves couldn't fix her, after several attempts.. Unfortunately all of us who had her at rank 4 had to use the single rank down ticket on her if we had any hope of using that material on a champ that worked

Gotcha. I admit I probably miss with her Sp2 more than any champ I can think of but I always thought it was me. She was my 1st 5* and I like her alot but never knew her S2 was bugged.
  • atbatmatt10atbatmatt10 Posts: 8
    Decided to use my 5* rank down ticket on CM. Ridiculous that it took so long to be fixed. Good luck to you all waiting on the fix
    Any updates? Last day of potentially ranking down..
This discussion has been closed.