**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Mystic dilemma. Dormammu and Scarlet Witch

I should give rank down to Dormammu(undupp), and after rank up Scarlet Witch to 4/40. Besides, I have a generic awakening gem that I was thinking of using on SW, because SL hasn't dropped(yet), and I still have for SW 21 mystic signature stone and 22 classic signature stone. What should I do? Thank you.

Comments

• Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    Sw is worth r5 duped
  • WhatRYouWhatRYou Posts: 443 ★★
    SW is random and Dormammu is consistent!!
    Dorm is available as 5* and SW 4*
    SW pretty much needs max sig to stay competitive with abilities and Dormammu doesn't!
    You can use Dorm in AW offense and defense, while SW is pretty much all offensive!
    IMO SL is worth the wait, invest in your future and wait it out!
    If you need to make a decision now, go with Dorm, overall better!!
    Cheers
  • MrLalowMrLalow Posts: 19
    I do not want to open another post to ask so I will do it here. It deserves the Spider Man classic (undupp) 4/40 rank down to give rank up to Hulk and after giving him since awakening gem.Thx
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    edited December 2017
    Dormammu without question. Sw is most over rated rng dependant champ in game. Inwould not rank him down. And yes id rank down a 4* classic undupe spider for awakened hulk.
  • AnimatronicstoAnimatronicsto Posts: 194
    Dormammu. Great power control and also gray use as a defender
  • Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    MrLalow wrote: »
    I do not want to open another post to ask so I will do it here. It deserves the Spider Man classic (undupp) 4/40 rank down to give rank up to Hulk and after giving him since awakening gem.Thx

Yes. An awaken Hulk is a beast.
  • Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    I had 40 mystic sig stones and was waiting for an awakening gem (mystic or generic) to use in my Scarlet Witch... But I got luck and dupped her. Now she is sig 60 and I'm very happy with her. I can just imagine how she was pre-nerf 12.0, because now she is still very very powerful.
  • SW isn't as talked up as she used to be but I still think duped she's great. I say go for it.