**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Battlegrounds buff πŸ₯² or boycott 😀

EndgodEndgod Posts: 68 β˜…
Its been more than a year and the rewards and the store really really need a buff. It just makes no sense now to specially rank up champions for battlegrounds for such mediocre rewards as 7 stars are available. The rewards for GC are even dumb and thr store is trash. Nothing to buy from there. The 7 stars shards cost are too high. Please buff this kabam this upcoming season or many players will not be playing. There is already much much reduction in players grinding battlegrounds. Please look into it.
Β«1

Comments

• Options
    Zeke_the_XbotZeke_the_Xbot Posts: 329 β˜…β˜…
    edited January 24
    PT_99 said:

If you don't think it's worth your time, don't play it. It's a mobile game, so the point is to have fun. I find it fun most of the time, so the rewards are an added bonus. If you don't find it fun, there's no problem not doing it

Again with the "DON'T LIKE? DON'T USE!!!" narrative, it's bad and pushes away the players, stop using it in any form.
    Generally less players engaged with a mode sends the message something is wrong with the mode. Though being a competitive mode would come with the concern of greater competitiveness, I suppose.

Unfortunately the best feedback for companies and devs is if it involves money vote with your wallet if it’s a mode for a game vote with your engagement.

Obviously with that said though do what you want and what gives you the fun experience in the game more and voice concerns where you can offer suggestions even.
  • Options
    Zeke_the_XbotZeke_the_Xbot Posts: 329 β˜…β˜…
    Probably should remove the boycott from the title though pretty sure there is a thing against that in forum posting
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,483 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Good luck with the boycott. Perhaps a class action is better?
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,338 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

PT_99 said:

If you don't think it's worth your time, don't play it. It's a mobile game, so the point is to have fun. I find it fun most of the time, so the rewards are an added bonus. If you don't find it fun, there's no problem not doing it

Again with the "DON'T LIKE? DON'T USE!!!" narrative, it's bad and pushes away the players, stop using it in any form.
    Generally less players engaged with a mode sends the message something is wrong with the mode. Though being a competitive mode would come with the concern of greater competitiveness, I suppose.

Unfortunately the best feedback for companies and devs is if it involves money vote with your wallet if it’s a mode for a game vote with your engagement.

Obviously with that said though do what you want and what gives you the fun experience in the game more and voice concerns where you can offer suggestions even.
    Once the casuals leave, it takes lot more effort to bring them back than to keeping them at first place.
    For example, if raids next month don't get tuned then I doubt it'll survive till 5th rotation.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,992 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    PT_99 said:

Op do have point this time. Battlegrounds is ****, it is a pvp mode, so kabam should update the store and rewarss regularly. I hate it when kabam introduce a new progression title but take a year to introduce stores relevant to title.

Kabam you do realise we do missing out a lot because of this? It won't take a lot of effort to remove increasing prices in glory store, and introduce more items for valiant players in bgs and loyalty store, and updating the battlegrounds solo milestone event rewards. The only perk for exploring necro currently is better daily crystals, that's it. When you introduce a new title, you should plan and release stores and contents around the title immediately or within 2-3 months. You shouldn't be keeping us waiting for a year.

There is no point with the battlegrounds solo milestone event. And it won't even take much effort to update it as well. But I don't know why kabam always delays reward updation like this.

That's the reason I'm not doing my last Necro path. Nothing is there for valiant other than daily crystal.

(It's atumma, I don't have shuri or units)
    Yeah, I do recommend you for waiting for shuri cuz, shuri makes that fight a joke. Just like they are enemies, so shuri is built completely to counter attuma, and once he becomes rooted, it is just a lazy heavy spam and sp 1 dex. Shocks keeps the hydration in check. With shuri, attuma is even easier than namor imo.
  • Options
    Godslayer_1Godslayer_1 Posts: 329 β˜…β˜…β˜…

No, i will not boycott or girlcott.

True equality right here
  • Options
    hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,120 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Failure to update stores, EQ and other aspects related to progression in a timely manner has been a consistent issue for years.. and yes, it is irritating

Only positive feedback I have on this is that at least they added the additional Gauntlet after completing EQ as a work around for being 2 progression titles behind in EQ.. hopefully they continue to do better at updating regarding rewards and stores related to recurring content (AQ, AW, EQ, SQ, BG seasons)
  • Options
    DUHveedDUHveed Posts: 343 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I get to GC, do 1 match to qualify for GC rewards and I’m done. Even with seeding it’s too much of a chore for me
  • Options
    Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Posts: 807 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    MCOC Forums on matchmaking complaints: β€œGet gud… why do you think you should get the best rewards if you can’t beat the best? Stay in diamond and lose like you deserve. BG rewards people who win”

Also MCOC Forums: β€œJust buff the BG store for valiants”

πŸ€”
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,348 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

If you don't think it's worth your time, don't play it.

This is me to be fair, play BG for the 48 hour objectives and just about scraped GC because I lost 2 games all season. I don't understand how people can play this mode all season round, it's a time sinkhole and the rewards arent overly worth it unless you're shooting for top 1% and even then time and effort to reward ratio still isn't worth imho. Glory stores new buff basically ended any viability of the BG store besides shards.