**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Champion you want so badly but can't get.

Comments

• adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
    Mordo. Want that magical master SO much. Also love doc ock and yondu but don't have them.
  • Dmack976637Dmack976637 Posts: 70
    I recently pulled a 4* Medusa, and I really want to have her duped. Starky is the character I want most that I don't have at any level.
  • CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    Cuteshelf wrote: »
    Beast.
    I like his animations and he looks really useful.

I ended up grinding him out in arena but can’t get a dupe for the life of me.

@Cuteshelf

Agree mate, brill champ, much underrated on here. But, he really doesn't gain by being awake, his sig is rubbish and so hard to actually make work, if at all

So don't stress for this, just use him as he is and enjoy!

His dupe makes him able to do combos to heal and do extra damage. Seems good to me, just haven’t had a chance to try it out.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    I have to admit, I've had the 3* for quite some time, and the 4* a while now. I don't use him as much as I would like. Now that I pulled the 5* my last roll, I'll have to spend more time with him. Lol.
  • adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
    Used to love green goblin but now I have him :(
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    You don't like GG? He's good!
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I wanted iceman.
    Got him then duped him from the next 4* crystal, took him to rank 5 but don't think that much of him.

AA is better.

Other than that Blade or stark spidey but they're both still relatively new champs
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    edited December 2017
    The_One wrote: »
    I wanted iceman.
    Got him then duped him from the next 4* crystal, took him to rank 5 but don't think that much of him.

AA is better.

Other than that Blade or stark spidey but they're both still relatively new champs

I pulled Iceman from a phc and used an awakening gem on him and he along with AA is god tier in my eyes..I mean Iceman literally eats specials with little to no damage at all once triggered
  • SharkPowerr99SharkPowerr99 Posts: 163
    Iceman
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    4 or 5 star Blade

He will be mine... oh yes, he WILL be mine (have 4 and 5 star skill awakening gems at the ready).
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    A good mystic defense team consisting of mordo, dormammu, mephisto or magik
  • The_One wrote: »
    I wanted iceman.

AA is better.

I'm just the opposite. Got Iceman in his last arena a few months back (thank God for the beginners bracket lol) but I really wanted Archangel as everyone was saying how great he is. Finally got AA bout a week ago and while his damage is undeniable, he's much more sluggish than I thought he'd be (at least to me anyways). I'm still gonna take him to at least R4 but at least for the moment, I prefer Iceman which is funny cause I actually wasn't over the moon when I got him and was just starting the game so I didn't know he was considered a top tier champ at the time.
  • IronBlaze09IronBlaze09 Posts: 114
    It was voodoo until Monday when I pulled the 5* after 100% on Act 5. Took him to r4 within an hour of getting him and awakening with 60 sig levels
  • FixxxFixxx Posts: 234
    Champs that elude me are Mordo and HB--I don't have both as either 4s or 5s, and each time I see an ally moan about HB I feel an embarrassing envy

I would love a 5s GR--I pulled 5s Spark from one featured GMC last night, same way I pulled 5s Blade from one such crystal. I have the three of them in 4s already thanks to arena, so a 5s GR would be very wicked to complete my sets
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    Guillotine. A favorite to play since I got her 3* soon after starting 2+ years ago. Have yet to get her as 4* or 5*, and I miss her so.
  • JeepettiJeepetti Posts: 79
    Stark Spidey to finish off the trifecta synergie with my GR and Blade
  • ArkhamButcherArkhamButcher Posts: 129
    Taskmaster.Opened a bunch of featured.Didnt even see him.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Guillotine, Iceman, Hyperion, Quake are a few I can think of off the top of my head, but there are probably 30+ champs I wouldn't mind pulling that I don't have...haha
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    Magik
  • hydrogohardhydrogohard Posts: 218 ★★
    Archangel, Gwenpool & Blade I have deep wounds maxed out already so im just waiting now lol
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    Iceman. Have a gem and stones. Just waiting!
  • Iceman. He's one of my favorite Marvel characters so I was really happy when they added him but I haven't managed to get one yet.
  • unknownunknown Posts: 378
    Gwenpool. Have an awakening gem with her name on it

Dont waste it on her. She doesnt need to be awakened to be good. She's already awesome