**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gifting

Ok so people have been fallin for lots of gifting Plots to get free stuff from people so I suggest we have a bucket shaped icon so what ever people wanna trade they put it in the bucket and u can see if the other person put anything in. When u agree to trade the should be a button that helps u do so but the other player has to also press it to trade.

While I have u I would like to report Jru-da-damaga. He has tricked me to giving him 130 Apollyn21 300 prinsses1107 500 US dollars. He has made 930 of of Just the 3 of us and that’s outrageous. He claimed to be selling his account spamming on chat (he’s been doing this for like 4 month) because he’s “quitting”. I do know how buying and selling accounts is looked down upon and I’m not saying u should give us like 5* shards (wouldn’t mind) but I think his account should be banned. I would also like u to note this discussion of selling happened on my snorlaxboy account. It kinda screwed this account though gave it away and the guy sold all my 4*s for a 5* modok, earlier my 3*s and below. Then told me he didn’t want it. i hope that this long over due confession will not affect my first idea. Thanxs

Comments

• KindaGomans3KindaGomans3 Posts: 174
    Will someone important see this
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 ★★★
    lol..it's so many things wrong that was posted all I could do was chuckle slightly..as far as gifting I usually ask if anyone in my alliance is willing to match my offer and proceed from there
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    Ok so people have been fallin for lots of gifting Plots to get free stuff from people so I suggest we have a bucket shaped icon so what ever people wanna trade they put it in the bucket and u can see if the other person put anything in. When u agree to trade the should be a button that helps u do so but the other player has to also press it to trade.

While I have u I would like to report Jru-da-damaga. He has tricked me to giving him 130 Apollyn21 300 prinsses1107 500 US dollars. He has made 930 of of Just the 3 of us and that’s outrageous. He claimed to be selling his account spamming on chat (he’s been doing this for like 4 month) because he’s “quitting”. I do know how buying and selling accounts is looked down upon and I’m not saying u should give us like 5* shards (wouldn’t mind) but I think his account should be banned. I would also like u to note this discussion of selling happened on my snorlaxboy account. It kinda screwed this account though gave it away and the guy sold all my 4*s for a 5* modok, earlier my 3*s and below. Then told me he didn’t want it. i hope that this long over due confession will not affect my first idea. Thanxs

Why would you believe anything in global chat? That place is toxic. Buying an account is probably the worst thing you can do. You have NO control over taking control of that account. Nothing guarantees you the "seller" won't scam you and Kabam will never do anything to help you because they don't support that. Also never gift with Global either. bad idea period.
  • KindaGomans3KindaGomans3 Posts: 174
    Nooo had no intention of banning the person I gave it to it just happened that was a Consequence and it’s not sharing if we were not on at the same time
  • JeepettiJeepetti Posts: 79
    A sucker is born every day
  • GryphonGryphon Posts: 28
    Nooo had no intention of banning the person I gave it to it just happened that was a Consequence and it’s not sharing if we were not on at the same time

Dude.. How old are you? Contest isn't like a toy, where two people playing at the same time is sharing. If one account is being played on by two different people AT ALL, it's sharing.

I despair over the intelligence of humanity.
  • I would like to know How you can give more items as gifts without buying if you have an abundantly supply, like iso-8's, energy, crystals and catalyst. Also why isn't it fixed that when you when a crystal in the quest games, that you don't get as much energy when leveling up. It seems the more you level up in rank, not champions. it becomes almost impossible to get energy, even when you request from your alliance. I know you can buy energy, but if you don't have enough to buy, there should be a place or a quest just for energy, and silver coins(the ones look like army tags). Can someone give info on how to keep playing and get energy, I know you can ask, but that's not happening with the alliance and there asking for the same...thanks for the help