**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New ARENAS?!?!!?!??!? Are you INSANE????

The 4/5* is offering a 3* RANDOM Hero Crystal as a REWARD for top 1-10%??? ARE YOu SERIOUS???
You can't even use 3* In that ARENA? WTF is going ON????

And i'm def not GRINDING for DAYS for a RANDOM HERO!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOu PEOPLE???

Do you guys just want everyone to QUIT???

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    It seems that the 4-star shards are doubled for some reason ...
    I think it's a bug, but it would be better if a MOD could confirm this.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    No need to get angry these arenas are not worth the hype. Crystals seem good though
  • Oh you're not going to? K. No need to scream.
  • IcehawklbIcehawklb Posts: 180
    Yeah, you do realize the shards for 1-10% are doubled and the 3 star is just a bonus on top right?
  • They can keep their 3* bonus. The game has now 5* champs and 6* coming maybe next month. So how is that a bonus ? It's a 3 day grind. Doesn't look like a nice bonus to me.
  • Cosminn wrote: »
    They can keep their 3* bonus. The game has now 5* champs and 6* coming maybe next month. So how is that a bonus ? It's a 3 day grind. Doesn't look like a nice bonus to me.

It's more than the usual reward. If you don't want it, don't do arena.

Yes, TRUE. My Bad. At first glance I thought that those are somewhat like top rewards, just like in the 4* arena.
  • MannysmokerMannysmoker Posts: 314
    Ok..
  • MannysmokerMannysmoker Posts: 314
    Ok..
  • The point of ARENA'S is that you Spend the TIME and ENERGY to get exactly the Character that you want!
    If I want to roll for a character I know how to buy Crystals!
    3rd, to put a 3 Star stone in a 4/5 Star Arena, is just a BLOODY INSULT!!!!

Yes, it's NICE that they upped the 4* shards, but 4*'s are Outdated, try doing Act 5 with all 4 5/50, let me know how much cash you spend, esp with the current BUGS!

Ya'll making EXCUSES for Kabam doing DUMB stuff, you already have AW that has been RUINED, I don't know Anyone that looks forward to doing Story line, it's a Labor of Pain, only thing left that's FUN is Arena and AQ.

So please CHEER them on and if Arena is Ruined, have fun trying to fill your Alliance!
  • Renegade_DoggyRenegade_Doggy Posts: 358 ★★
    Whats with the whining

How dare they not give you a tangible BONUS??

smh
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    The point of ARENA'S is that you Spend the TIME and ENERGY to get exactly the Character that you want!

Yes, it's NICE that they upped the 4* shards, but 4*'s are Outdated, try doing Act 5 with all 4 5/50, let me know how much cash you spend, esp with the current BUGS!

Ya'll making EXCUSES for Kabam doing DUMB stuff, you already have AW that has been RUINED, I don't know Anyone that looks forward to doing Story line, it's a Labor of Pain, only thing left that's FUN is Arena and AQ.

So please CHEER them on and if Arena is Ruined, have fun trying to fill your Alliance!

No cash, just the potions I collect from the monthly quests and sometimes I open up a few free crystals.
  • The point of ARENA'S is that you Spend the TIME and ENERGY to get exactly the Character that you want!

So to be clear, you want them to remove rewards from arena instead of adding them? Before you were only getting some shards for 10% and no champ of any kind, now you're getting more shards and a champ on top of it... it's literally just more stuff, it's not worse in any way.

Would you be happier if they removed that extra champ and those extra shards?

Also, i did act 5 with ONLY 4* champs, no AA or Blade shortcut, didn't spend a single cent only some items from stash, didn't even spend any free units. Maybe you should just lean to play.
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    The point of ARENA'S is that you Spend the TIME and ENERGY to get exactly the Character that you want!

we're all a little dumber for having read this
This discussion has been closed.