**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

First remove those unuseful champs from 5 star rooster..

Gr8hulk99Gr8hulk99 Posts: 10
edited December 2017 in General Discussion
Man... I don't get why you guys are keep adding those champs in 5 star rooster. I mean common we don't even like champs like shehulk, Luke cage, iron patriot, ironman, spidergwen, magneto, colossus in 4 star version and you guys are giving them in 5 stars....
Common at least think for a second we grind for 5 star shards and when open in a hope to get a good one but what we get IRON PATRIOT? or Colossus? Spider Gwen? Luke cage? Shehulk? Where the hell I can use these trash champs? First remove these trash champs from the rooster then add new champs. If we are getting such a TRASH CHAMPS then what's the point opening in 5 star crystals? Stop these moneygrabs will you...??
At least for the sake of your players please remove those trash bags before adding new ones...

[Edited by Moderation]

Comments

• Ya. My only three 5* I’ve gotten are Kamala Khan(garbage),Shehulk(garabage) and Colossus(GARBAGE). Makes me wanna quit playing when you wait so long and all you get is trash
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    ....or focus on building as large a Roster as possible, rather than being selective and chasing after the same, few Champs. Lol.
  • Flash_AsherFlash_Asher Posts: 80
    A better idea would be to buff the trash champs so they will at least have some use

I'm with this dude. Buff the other trash champs so that we can actually use them. I like changing up my teams in all forms of content. Keeps the game fresh. But at this point in the game, you basically have to have a specific set of champs to even compete in half that content.
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    Come on do we want a game with Sl,GR, Vooodo,Spark,Medusa,Hyperion ,Gwenpool, AA,Iceman, and other op champs only.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★
    Nah. The rooster is fine. Don’t slay it.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    I only agree when completing or exploring act 5 since no one wants to pull such a bad champion after all that hard work.
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 ★★★
    I do agree with stop giving up 2* from phc..give only 3* and above so people can get more 4* shards which would lead to 5* shards eventually
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    That is the whole point of grandmaster crystals and aiming to become uncollected.
  • MattyloMattylo Posts: 234
    Rooster...made me "lol" at my desk this morning. Thank you.
  • TempestTempest Posts: 295
    It's a never ending story, people complain about getting Luke Cage now.

Remove him and the other trashes? Then people will just complain about pulling Hawkeye or OG Cap America.

Remove those? Then people will complain about getting Hulk instead of SL.

You think so? I wouldn't complain about Hawkeye, OG cap, and other champs that I probably won't use as well... but when I pull LC, SG, SH, KK, it's much worse somehow (even though I won't rank either set). Just seeing them in my roster irritates me... maybe they can make it so you can sell them for a decent amount of 6* shards..

BP = yuck but ok, whatever
    KK = OMG I want to smash my phone
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    Gr8hulk99 wrote: »
    Man... I don't get why you guys are keep adding those champs in 5 star rooster.

[Edited by Moderation]

Wait, are you telling me that all 5*'s come from a rooster?
  • Jac094Jac094 Posts: 198
    xNig wrote: »

76 champs in the rooster, 44+ total trash --> rooster is fine👍
  • Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    xNig wrote: »

Tastes like chicken.
  • JuggerneyksJuggerneyks Posts: 275 ★★
    cock a doodle do
  • Just quit your luck sucks
  • NeowantsyouNeowantsyou Posts: 198 ★★
    Cock a doodle doo, it's time for chicken. Cock a doodle doo, it's time for a feast. Eat a ninety piece bucket, you can tell. He's been to clucking bell.
  • TempestTempest Posts: 295
    CpcBoyboy wrote: »
    8p9fw3els40a.jpg

5* are usefull for arenas.....

Why is GR sitting unranked at the bottom? I want him so bad, if you're not going to love him, give him to me...!!
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    So you want to take out all Champs but the Top Tier? Wouldn't that defeat the purpose of rolling a Crystal?

No, not at all...
  • SnakeEyes69SnakeEyes69 Posts: 223 ★★
    My 5* "rooster" sucks too. LOL!!