**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

First remove those unuseful champs from 5 star rooster..

2»

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    3tezz20jhusd.jpg
    5* Rooster

Dead!
  • Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★
    Tempest wrote: »
    It's a never ending story, people complain about getting Luke Cage now.

Remove him and the other trashes? Then people will just complain about pulling Hawkeye or OG Cap America.

Remove those? Then people will complain about getting Hulk instead of SL.

You think so? I wouldn't complain about Hawkeye, OG cap, and other champs that I probably won't use as well... but when I pull LC, SG, SH, KK, it's much worse somehow (even though I won't rank either set). Just seeing them in my roster irritates me... maybe they can make it so you can sell them for a decent amount of 6* shards..

BP = yuck but ok, whatever
    KK = OMG I want to smash my phone

You don't feel bad about HE and OG Cap because there are worse champs in the pool, i.e. loki, luke cage, shehulk etc. If you remove all the trash then OG Cap or some middle tier champ would be the "new" trash, and people will complain about them instead.

That's the point.
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    3tezz20jhusd.jpg
    5* Rooster

Came to the thread to see something like this, wasn’t disappointed.
  • CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    I like how that rooster looks like he has no neck.

Seriously though. Kabam needs to just go back and give some attention to the outdated champs. Most don’t need a huge amount to be viable.

Rework buff stacking/duration, resistances, adjust base stats, improve sig abilities interaction with buffs (similar to BP cw armour stun reflection- give champs like LC/HB something like this).... and most of the “trash” tier become atleast usable.

If Kabam reworked 1-2 champions every month with simple tweaks, we could have a fully functioning lineup within 3-6 months.

It doesn’t make sense not to revisit older champions as the content evolves.
  • Jac094Jac094 Posts: 198
    edited December 2017
    Jac094 wrote: »
    xNig wrote: »
    Nah. The rooster is fine. Don’t slay it.

76 champs in the rooster, 44+ total trash --> rooster is fine👍

Rooster is fine confirmed.
  • Jac094Jac094 Posts: 198
    dzv2xyhnf9rm.png
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    To be fair, we have a duck....
    XD
  • Demonzfyre wrote: »
    3tezz20jhusd.jpg
    5* Rooster

How did you get the science one!? Mine is tech...

• Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    edited December 2017
    Jac094 wrote: »
    dzv2xyhnf9rm.png

I pulled him yesterday as well, it wouldn't have hurt that much if the guys next to him weren't Sym Spidey and Dormammu :/. at least this month's pulls haven't been bad to me.

Let's hope that they buff Colossus, Groot and Hulkbuster soon lol. they have nothing good.
  • Gr8hulk99Gr8hulk99 Posts: 10
    Great ... Most of the you guys must have good 5 stars... But I've Iron patriot, Ironman, Thor: Jane foster, and Colossus, dupped colossus thrice..
    Well good luck for your future 5 star crystal openings. I thought posting on forum will effect anything but instead received a warning, I guess shouldn't have posted anything.