**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Lower Champion Hitbox glitch?

Vex PrimeVex Prime Posts: 260
edited February 1 in General Discussion
when you gain all champion boxes the final one's Hitbox seems to be bugged out I have issues regarding it not working so I have to constantly try to cheese it into thinking I'm trying to place a champion into it's box. If anyone else is having this issue and already reported this. I guess I'm WAY to late but I tried

Comments

• Vex PrimeVex Prime Posts: 260
    edited February 1
    I'll post a video to show the issue I'm having it could just be how I'm doing it so eh.

I have no idea what you are trying to say.

Okay so when you unlock all the champion slots the final slot has a hitbox issue where when I try to place a champion into it it's acting like I'm not properly placing it inside the box.
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Silly question have you tried restarting the game? If you've just unlocked the final characterrslot maybe you gotta restart to have it take effect or register
  • A_FungiA_Fungi Posts: 992 ★★★★
    Are you talking about putting your team together for a quest?
  • A_Fungi said:

Seems like it.

FYI, “hitbox” is normally referred to as the spacing away from your opponent (during fight) that you have to be close enough to in order for your attack to be able to land/hit on your opponent.

If you are talking about first opening up a 4th and then 5th TEAM SELECT BOX, which doesn’t that happen around Level 25 or 30 (or something) ?

And you have been asking about doing ACT-5 ??

Have you been trying to do ACT-5 without having a 5-champ team available before now ??

(more proof that game lets new people advance WAY TOO FAST nowadays)

(earlier suggestion of restart game after first reaching that new Team Slot availability, which shouldn’t that be the “default” answer for most “bugs” before posting on Forum, might resolve it for you)
  • XFREEDOMXXFREEDOMX Posts: 473 ★★★
    Wong_98 said:

“I do not intend on returning to the forums I do not belong here I am, a disease“
    Copied and pasted what you said in one of your previous threads

He is just trying to get some attention or looking for someone to talk to!
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,530 ★★★★★
    I gave him the benefit of the doubt.

Silly question have you tried restarting the game? If you've just unlocked the final characterrslot maybe you gotta restart to have it take effect or register

I have all of them unlocked I'm Elders bane just wait till I post the video so I can show the issue

aight

It was a moment I didn't think through I walked through the moment now I am here and moving on
    XFREEDOMX said:

Wong_98 said:

“I do not intend on returning to the forums I do not belong here I am, a disease“

He is just trying to get some attention or looking for someone to talk to!
    Reframe from previous posts if a new one is released. Thank you if you do this again I will not be kind not out of anger but because this is how humanity is.
    edited February 1

A_Fungi said:

Seems like it.

FYI, “hitbox” is normally referred to as the spacing away from your opponent (during fight) that you have to be close enough to in order for your attack to be able to land/hit on your opponent.

If you are talking about first opening up a 4th and then 5th TEAM SELECT BOX, which doesn’t that happen around Level 25 or 30 (or something) ?

And you have been asking about doing ACT-5 ??

Have you been trying to do ACT-5 without having a 5-champ team available before now ??

(more proof that game lets new people advance WAY TOO FAST nowadays)

(earlier suggestion of restart game after first reaching that new Team Slot availability, which shouldn’t that be the “default” answer for most “bugs” before posting on Forum, might resolve it for you)
    I'm level 60 I believe I could be wrong I have the Elders bane title so I do have the 5th team section unlocked because I 100% every map to get the full completion awards. My apologies for using Hitbox wrong. And I've been playing Marvel since I believe 2023, so for like a good one year now I think I can't remember but I know I took awhile to get where I am now.
    edited February 1
    Wong_98 said:

Why?-
    I'd prefer if you didn't but-
    Okay?-
    I guess?-
  • Khellendros138Khellendros138 Posts: 517 ★★★
    I thought this guy was leaving?
    edited February 1

Refrain. From. Mentioning. Past. Posts.
  • Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 849 ★★★★
    Vex Prime said:

Reframe. From. Mentioning. Past. Posts.
    The word you’re looking for is refrain. Not reframe.
    Shamir51 said:

Vex Prime said:

Reframe. From. Mentioning. Past. Posts.
    The word you’re looking for is refrain. Not reframe.
    right refrain not thinking right now I'm doing two things at once
  • Vex Prime said:

Okay so when you unlock all the champion slots the final slot has a hitbox issue where when I try to place a champion into it it's acting like I'm not properly placing it inside the box.

OK, so this is what makes it seem like you just reached the point at which you now have 5 champs available for a quest team.

Or have you ALWAYS been having difficulty dragging a champ from your right side roster list into the 5th team slot position when selecting a team ?
    (never heard of complaints about that up here from anyone in the past).

Does your phone have camera cutouts around that location on the screen ? Or other non-useable dead space on that touch area ?
  • JollyHawkJollyHawk Posts: 536 ★★★

Vex Prime said:

OK, so this is what makes it seem like you just reached the point at which you now have 5 champs available for a quest team.

Or have you ALWAYS been having difficulty dragging a champ from your right side roster list into the 5th team slot position when selecting a team ?

Does your phone have camera cutouts around that location on the screen ? Or other non-useable dead space on that touch area ?
    Not at all I don't have any issues with my phone I've taken great care of my Phone. and thank you for knowing what I was referring to clearly you have had this issue and you know what I'm talking about. I have no dead space on my phone or camera cutouts.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,618 Guardian
    edited February 1
    Vex Prime said:

Vex Prime said:

Not at all I don't have any issues with my phone I've taken great care of my Phone. and thank you for knowing what I was referring to clearly you have had this issue and you know what I'm talking about. I have no dead space on my phone or camera cutouts.
    Nope, does not mean I have clearly had this issue, or even heard about it from anyone else.
    Understanding what someone is trying to say does not mean it is a known issue for anyone else.

(*other than there having been some issues at extreme corner of some phones in past, or dimensional issues for new phones, but us usually for the bottom right corner Stash button. That is a much smaller button than a Team Selection slot. Or doing swipe during fight would cause the phone's edge swipe response to occur instead of the swipe being recognized in game)

Vex Prime said:

Vex Prime said:

Nope, does not mean I have clearly had this issue, or even heard about it from anyone else.
    Understanding what someone is trying to say does not mean it is a known issue for anyone else.

(*other than there having been some issues at extreme corner of some phones in past, or dimensional issues for new phones, but us usually for the bottom right corner Stash button. That is a much smaller button than a Team Selection slot. Or doing swipe during fight would cause the phone's edge swipe response to occur instead of the swipe being recognized in game)
    Sorry I'm just reaching my patience limit now with the rudeness I'm getting even though I am not being rude, I apologized for assuming Mr/Mrs. Summoner, Thank you for being understanding.
  • Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 739 ★★★
    mom, dad , i forgive you guys for not letting me playing video games when i was in elementary school