**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Titan crystal Frustration

I opened the recent titan 7* crystal and got an amazing gladiator, why the hell do you put such a bad character in a crystal so hard to farm, I saved those shards for months, I completed the 3 chapters of act 8 at 100%, completed a path in necropolis before the date to get the bonus rewards I participate in every event you launch and you get me bad champs
My last 7*s were an ant man, a gambit, a spider Gwen a IW iron man a frickin Howard the duck and now a beautiful gladiator.
Nobody is asking for a onslaught or a bullseye or to have only god tier champs but don’t send all the effort farming to the trash giving a god dammit gladiator.
More than a discussion this is to vent my frustration.
I guess is time to say good bye to this lame game.

Comments

• Options
    BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,615 ★★★★★
    I feel the frustration point from Titans. I can’t complain about my pull quality but I definitely am not enjoying this system. I’ve yet to pull a newer 7 star out of a Titan opening over 5 of them. It really removes some of the enjoyment outta the game when new champs are so slow to acquire at the highest rarity.
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,154 ★★★★
    BigBlueOx said:

I feel the frustration point from Titans. I can’t complain about my pull quality but I definitely am not enjoying this system. I’ve yet to pull a newer 7 star out of a Titan opening over 5 of them. It really removes some of the enjoyment outta the game when new champs are so slow to acquire at the highest rarity.

I saw the graphic a bit earlier of this pool coming to basic pool, and "August 2024" hit me in the face like a brick wall. I would hope by then, with 8.4 and July 4th offers being out and over with, that Titans are exponentially easier to acquire.
  • Options
    Superdave1966Superdave1966 Posts: 83
    Black friday I pulled knull which was ok,but I wanted a newer champ,so I spent a lot of money getting the offers with titan shards until I had another 20k.
    Pulled Jabari Pants
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,785 ★★★★★

You wanna trade?

I take it back cause I just did this with no synergies

But he's obviously very slow so I'm still disappointed 🙃
  • Options
    MuscleheadzMuscleheadz Posts: 40