**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Lag again....this is what I noticed. [Under Investigation]

Comments

• Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey all. I just wanted to touch base and let you know that the issues you've reported with dropped blocks, champs standing still, evading during combos etc are still being looked into.

Additionally, the reported issues with help requests causing lag are also being worked on. Thanks for bearing with us.

So what I’m hearing is we know there is a big problem but we are going to bleed more resources from everyone first . Marry Christmas from kabam. And by the way it was super nice not being able to log in for 10 hrs Christmas Eve till Christmas morning. Once again merry Christmas from kabam. Thanks guys we appreciate it
  • Make sure the game is not installed on external memory if you are an android user. Extreme lag. After installing game on internal memory all lag was gone
    Snow_Fox3 wrote: »
    Make sure the game is not installed on external memory if you are an android user. Extreme lag. After installing game on internal memory all lag was gone

apple I pad air all latest updates . It’s not my device . The game is just **** lately
  • Lag is bad in AQ, arena and especially in cornerstone. SW seems to be my most affected champ. When it lags i cant catch up during the fight because im already 3 moves behind.
    In cornerstone, when the opponent is in the 70 - 30 percent health remaining zone and we are fighting mid screen, i cant dash back at all. Block doesnt work and the AI can get off a heavy hit mid way thru my combo.
  • I've come really close to just giving it up altogether. I may still do that. I'm just really tired of the frustration.
  • ViciousJViciousJ Posts: 256
    My champs are fighting in slow mo since yesterday .. officially a broken game
  • Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674 ★★★★
    Definitely feels slo-mo.

I hate this game.
    Hey they just pushed a fix on dr voodoo against void . Oh but wait that was a bug in our favor . Riiiight.
  • Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
    Yeah I was fighting in AW and a huge lag spike happened for no reason. Now my Hulk is dead because I couldn't control him.
    Feeling dizzy playing the game .. it’s clunky as hell ...last two days are the worst ever for lagging
    They have no idea how to fix it from the sounds of what we are reading in responses.
    The problem is they have let this problem to keep lingering in the background for far too long, no wonder it’s gone worse.
  • Gladiator09Gladiator09 Posts: 287 ★★
    Too many issues with this game now
This discussion has been closed.