**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Rank down tickets

How did you guys/how do you plan to use your rank down tickets? Are you happy with what you changed?

Comments

• BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    I ranked down my gambit 5* to rank 3 and it’s the best decision I’ve made! He was destroyed by diminishing returns when before it he could hit like a steam train. Since he’s so weak now I ranked him down. I’ve now ranked my ghost rider 5* to rank 4. Still havnt decided about 4*.
  • Nice swaps. GR and Mephisto are beasts
  • ss1100ss1100 Posts: 365
    Rank down my undupped 4* Ultron for Sparky... Couldn't resist the wait for cats for Sparky..
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I ranked down drax to rank 3 and took up sl. Already had the cats for sl but I didn’t want both at rank 4. Don’t have a synergy team for sl though for LOL after doing 4 paths with drax
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    Going to rank down SL from 4/55 to take up Ultron to 4/55 in a few days
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,139 ★★★★
    I ranked down my gambit 5* to rank 3 and it’s the best decision I’ve made! He was destroyed by diminishing returns when before it he could hit like a steam train. Since he’s so weak now I ranked him down. I’ve now ranked my ghost rider 5* to rank 4. Still havnt decided about 4*.

What does this mean, "he was destroyed by diminishing returns" I've seen this a bunch of times but have no idea what it means
  • RMP322RMP322 Posts: 83
    I ranked down a r5 starlord and got nothing back...try to beat that
    Moneygrab wrote: »
    Why would u rank down your sl? Not planning on doing lol?

I have one path left, i'll do it before rank down tickets expire. He's completely useless outside of lol and has terrible prestige so the moment rank down tickets came back, easy choice.
    RMP322 wrote: »
    I ranked down a r5 starlord and got nothing back...try to beat that

you'll get the resources back....obviously
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    4*: Ranked down my 5/50 SIM. with that i ranked up my 4* Hyperion to r5. i also had other 3 cosmic cats left, the ones i used to r5 my Thor.

5*: Ranked down my 3/45 Hawkeye. to r3 my 5* Gwenpool and then be very close to r4ing her. close to form 3rd Skill catalyst so basically only one Class Catalyst to take her up.
  • I have undupe starlord 5* in rank 3, can i rankdown her?
    Vicky_123 wrote: »
    I have undupe starlord 5* in rank 3, can i rankdown her?

who will you rank up instead?