**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Pulling useless 4star or 5 star champs

Dear mates!
I want to know is there any problem with my account or its something else, I never pull any great player in my last 16 month game play till now I didn't Have any good new feature player
1-Should I change my account?
2-should I change the method of pulling

Comments

• I've been blessed in the 4* department so far, especially with mutants with Iceman, Psylocke, Rogue, Archangel and Nightcrawler to name a few (IM and Psy were won in arenas though I did duped IM in a crystal). So far my first two 5* pulls or just OK with Capt. Marvel and Ronan.
  • Da_Truth27Da_Truth27 Posts: 12
    facts for this month i have gotten nothing but bums lol besides for the 1$ that i paid for that 2017 crystal i got mephisto
  • Da_Truth27Da_Truth27 Posts: 12
    bro i got ant man and hulkbuster
  • BrotherVoBrotherVo Posts: 88
    edited December 2017
    It's simple. Kabam gives the best champions to the worst players (i think because the drop rate is intended to balance the contest! That's what kabam told me in a mail)
    So try to be a bad player. Not active, not skilled. Maybe you'll pull a good champs.
    It's unfair, but seems like that's the kabam logic
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,139 ★★★★
    Just sell them if they are trash
  • ss1100ss1100 Posts: 365
    Dear mate!
    You've played this game for 16months. You complain of not having a good pull at all in these 16 months. However we've no idea at all what's in your roster. There just so many useless champs that u can pull in 16months of game play. Do u pull kk, Carnage, kk, Carnage, kk, Carnage again n again?
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,403 ★★★
    If you leave it to chance, there's always a greater than average chance you'll be disappointed with a crystal opening. Luckily they offer arenas with two opportunities to score enough points to get the 4 (or 3) star champ you want. 3-7 million ought to get you any champ in basic. 5 star you're SOL.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Just learn not to care about bad 5 star pulls its the most often thing for most people.
  • chaos3430chaos3430 Posts: 126
    Took 2 years to finally get a 5* dupe out of the features and a regular, thank goodness it was Antman and Iron Patriot so i still didn't use the stones. Then two months after that I finally get a Mutant on my 19th 5* for my Awakening Gem that is collecting dust from zero Mutant pulls, and it's Gambit. So sitting on that too.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    BrotherVo wrote: »
    It's simple. Kabam gives the best champions to the worst players (i think because the drop rate is intended to balance the contest! That's what kabam told me in a mail)
    So try to be a bad player. Not active, not skilled. Maybe you'll pull a good champs.
    It's unfair, but seems like that's the kabam logic

This is not true.
  • OshsroOshsro Posts: 115
    All they have to do is make small changes to the champs no one ues to make them worth playing again
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Oshsro wrote: »
    All they have to do is make small changes to the champs no one ues to make them worth playing again

That's a never-ending process of buffing Champs based on popularity. Don't get me wrong, I think there are some that could do with a rethought, but it's also a Pandora's Box because the perspective is so extreme. As long as there is a "God Tier" opinion, there will be a "Garbage Tier" opinion. It's also not as easy as just buffing some Champs. Those Champs represent years of work and consideration, balancing and monitoring, designing an entire framework of content around for all levels of Players. Regardless of what the Players think, I'm willing to bet the game team doesn't consider them garbage. Lol.
  • KenshioKenshio Posts: 162
    we have arena in this game , just mange your time to get good champs in arena ...
  • theshiznit05theshiznit05 Posts: 107
    Kenshio wrote: »
    we have arena in this game , just mange your time to get good champs in arena ...

You have to have A LOT of free time to get a good champ in arena. But even then it doesn't matter because it's only a 4 star champ, which mean nothing compared to 6 stars.