**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What can be change with the useless 5* champs.

Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
edited December 2017 in General Discussion
Having all the 4* god tier champs already and mostly getting some low tier 5* champs, I would like to propose a way we can either trade in those 5* that will NEVER be ranked up for some rank up items or have the ability to sell 3 or more as a package to get either some shards back or some tier 1 alpha. Anything is better that having Falcon. Ant-man etc etc. I will not invest time and ressources in those champs. They just sit there. Looking out the window wondering why. Well they got no use for them. Except grinding arena for a 4* i probably already have. So.... yeah its kinda ****. Find a way to get something from them. Would be appreciated from alot of players.

Comments

• IMWeaselIMWeasel Posts: 80
    Antman is a highly undervalued champ. And so is falcon. Terrible examples. Ant man with yellow jacket makes the best attack boost team plus he is killer on certain nodes when duped as a defender. And falcon is a slightly better example but can be used to practically shut down evade champs. I get your frustration but you can’t always get god tier champs that would make the game boring. And eventually you can sell them for six star shards if you’re that upset. But you should never sell any champs. Even by duping them they are more valuable than anything you’d get from selling them. Personally I hope every person who sells champs just keeps pulling them 😂😂😂
  • Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    Hi @Vossler77

If you did that, then they buff AM and he is the no1 champ, how peeved would you be!

Im still holding out for this to happen to SpiderGwen and Groot!

Not gonna happen.
    IMWeasel wrote: »
    Antman is a highly undervalued champ. And so is falcon. Terrible examples. Ant man with yellow jacket makes the best attack boost team plus he is killer on certain nodes when duped as a defender. And falcon is a slightly better example but can be used to practically shut down evade champs. I get your frustration but you can’t always get god tier champs that would make the game boring. And eventually you can sell them for six star shards if you’re that upset. But you should never sell any champs. Even by duping them they are more valuable than anything you’d get from selling them. Personally I hope every person who sells champs just keeps pulling them 😂😂😂

Indeed They are not the worst. Duping them will take time. Iceman can do all of what falcon does. Im just trying to find ways to get something outta this.
  • Duped my first 5 star! Spidergwen... so pumped, probably buy a lottery ticket!
  • Thebgj01Thebgj01 Posts: 269
    @ContestOfNoobs

That’s a good idea, except make a separate crystal for spidergwen, Luke, and whoever else everyone complains about and sell it for 5k 5* shards. I wouldn’t place IP in there. He has regen when duped. And I’ve noticed that when I fight him, he also has some sort of power gain towards the end of his life.
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    Thebgj01 wrote: »
    @ContestOfNoobs

That’s a good idea, except make a separate crystal for spidergwen, Luke, and whoever else everyone complains about and sell it for 5k 5* shards. I wouldn’t place IP in there. He has regen when duped. And I’ve noticed that when I fight him, he also has some sort of power gain towards the end of his life.

His version of Arc Overload triggers Power Flood along with the regen and armor.
  • CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    Don’t promote selling champs as a solution.

Just fix the old champs.
    A tweak here and there will be enough for most of the outdated/trash tier champs.
    edited December 2017
    Cuteshelf wrote: »

Just fix the old champs.
    A tweak here and there will be enough for most of the outdated/trash tier champs.

You can do whatever you want with the champs you get. Selling them is one of the option . I would take 6* shards over most of the 5* since they won't tweak them.
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    Vossler77 wrote: »
    Having all the 4* god tier champs already and mostly getting some low tier 5* champs, I would like to propose a way we can either trade in those 5* that will NEVER be ranked up for some rank up items or have the ability to sell 3 or more as a package to get either some shards back or some tier 1 alpha. Anything is better that having Falcon. Ant-man etc etc. I will not invest time and ressources in those champs. They just sit there. Looking out the window wondering why. Well they got no use for them. Except grinding arena for a 4* i probably already have. So.... yeah its kinda ****. Find a way to get something from them. Would be appreciated from alot of players.

haha bro be aware of what ur whishing let me tell u a story : :wink:
    i had this friend in my alliance who need a good 4* champ as he opening 4*s he got all kind of horroble ones so one day he had something like 1000 4* shards and he decided to sell all those crappy champs to have 2k and open another 4* sell sell sell and the most champ he hated was spider-gween he got her many times so after selling all those (spider-gween included) he opened his 4* crystal and suprise surprise he got a 4* spider-gween lmao.
    just imagine it in 5* at least u can grind arena with them..😅😅😅

• NyaleNyale Posts: 136
    Just give a passive 20% buff to hp and attack of old , utility lacking champions something called for example "Old timer" or "Old school"
  • CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★

Just fix the old champs.

You can do whatever you want with the champs you get. Selling them is one of the option . I would take 6* shards over most of the 5* since they won't tweak them.

You CAN do whatever you want with your champs but selling them just isn’t an effective way.

But do what you want.
    Good luck in a rena when you sold 20x 5* for one 6*
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited December 2017
    6 stars will be worse I wish they would just start off with the same pool as the basic 5 star crystal. It is unlikely but I am just gonna save the 6 star shards for as long as possible.
  • Eh I just gave up on the game. Pulled a 5* Gambit, bpcw, drax(admittedly not bad) and now I got myself a BP.

I'd be happy if I didn't have Hyperion and Angela as 4*. But they crush drax making him a joke.

I left the game for a few months and sold most of my champions to get my 5*. Just to see. And now I'm done. Good luck everyone else!
    Player1994 wrote: »

haha bro be aware of what ur whishing let me tell u a story : :wink:
    i had this friend in my alliance who need a good 4* champ as he opening 4*s he got all kind of horroble ones so one day he had something like 1000 4* shards and he decided to sell all those crappy champs to have 2k and open another 4* sell sell sell and the most champ he hated was spider-gween he got her many times so after selling all those (spider-gween included) he opened his 4* crystal and suprise surprise he got a 4* spider-gween lmao.
    just imagine it in 5* at least u can grind arena with them..😅😅😅

Sweet story. In my case I don't grind arena. Done this before, as I was saying the champs in arena I already have and the one's I don't would not be put to used anyway. I only play with the same god tier 4* maxed. Cleared act 5 with them. So why bother with arena? Same with why bother with crappy 5* even 6*. Im not buying it. Theres just no significant advantage to used them. A few of them are worth it but most don't come near a 4* SL maxed. Or a wolvie or Scarlet, hulk and Iceman. AA and GR.
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    Player1994 wrote: »
    Having all the 4* god tier champs already and mostly getting some low tier 5* champs, I would like to propose a way we can either trade in those 5* that will NEVER be ranked up for some rank up items or have the ability to sell 3 or more as a package to get either some shards back or some tier 1 alpha. Anything is better that having Falcon. Ant-man etc etc. I will not invest time and ressources in those champs. They just sit there. Looking out the window wondering why. Well they got no use for them. Except grinding arena for a 4* i probably already have. So.... yeah its kinda ****. Find a way to get something from them. Would be appreciated from alot of players. [/quote

That’s funny I was in an alliance with a guy who sold a ton of his 4* when 5s came out and some of those 4s where really good champs. Needless to say he pulled a 5* rhino 🦏 lol he rage quit after that
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    I had an idea that when you pull a 5* champ and it something you do not want (like my first 5*... Luke Cage) you have the option to trade it back for 1/4th of the shards spent. Would not happen but I think it is a neat idea.

I got Mordo as my second pull so that was not bad at all. I am curious... what rank should I take Mordo? I know he is one of the best defenders in the game but he is one of my top overall right now so wondering if he is worth ranking for offense to?
    chev327fox wrote: »
    I had an idea that when you pull a 5* champ and it something you do not want (like my first 5*... Luke Cage) you have the option to trade it back for 1/4th of the shards spent. Would not happen but I think it is a neat idea.

I got Mordo as my second pull so that was not bad at all. I am curious... what rank should I take Mordo? I know he is one of the best defenders in the game but he is one of my top overall right now so wondering if he is worth ranking for offense to?

Cool idea. I would not take him to rank 2.
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    edited December 2017
    chev327fox wrote: »

Cool idea. I would not take him to rank 2.

Really? He is not worth it... even if he is one of my best champs?

Here is my current roster posted below. I have taken Nebula and Quake to R4 but they are only R4 20/40 right now due to ISO shortage issues (Nebula was becasue she was my best at the time when I only had like 5 4*s... and also I only had the cats for her at the time, even though her rating seems low I still really like her so do not regret R4'ing her).

Any advice would be greatly appreciate ;)

wbqo47.jpg
    300gs2t.jpg
    You can but Hulk is by far you best champ. Quake second
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    You can but Hulk is by far you best champ. Quake second

Arguable, Quake has far more utility, a lot more useful in endgame content like rttl, act 5, and aw. Why don't you think Mordo is worth r2?
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★

Just fix the old champs.

I bet some get tweaked or buffed a little.

Punisher, WS, SG have already been tweaked...

They will most likely never be made God Tier as everyone has them, but I can see a few little things been done in the next buff/nerf