**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Buffet and Masochism

HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
It might seem a little late, but I've recently gotten 3 R5 4*, and I'm taking on 5.2 in the hopes of getting Uncollected. I just want to know, how do you deal with these nodes? Are there certain champions you should bring in? Maybe mastery setups that will give you an advantage? Thanks, and Happy New Year.

Comments

• IronBlaze09IronBlaze09 Posts: 114
    I found awakened archangel to be amazing for both these nodes because of the heal block. Also damage over time me debuffs work well so bring gwenpool, AA and other bleed or poison champions
  • HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    That, I assume, is regarding Buffet...Lucky I have both champs you specifically mentioned :smile: What about Masochism? Parry Stuns the opponent, so how do you get around that?
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    HeroBoltsy wrote: »
    That, I assume, is regarding Buffet...Lucky I have both champs you specifically mentioned :smile: What about Masochism? Parry Stuns the opponent, so how do you get around that?

Once you party you'll have a 7 second cool down period where you can place debuffs on them, masochism an buffet both have a cool down times once triggered
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    edited December 2017
    Play it like you would against iceman. Parry once for the effect, then wait until you parry again in the window and then you can load up debuffs. They won't remove an active one when the timer resets, just the next one placed. so keep an eye on it and as soon as it resets remember that you can't parry and attack, parry, wait, parry then attack. Works for me anyway..
  • Thebgj01Thebgj01 Posts: 269
    @IronBlaze09

Are you saying AA has heal block?

I have him as a 4 and 5* and they don’t heal block. Am I missing something?
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    When AA is awakened , opponents suffering from neurotoxin cannot heal.
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    Also, a few stacks of poison will significantly reduce any healing.
  • Kil63Kil63 Posts: 254 ★★
    For Masochism, you need a hard hitting champ like Hulk or Hyperion. Avoid putting debuffs on the opponent if you can. AA and Gwenpool do work in there but it makes the fights a little longer.
  • PrimeSaviour_27PrimeSaviour_27 Posts: 364 ★★★
    I used X-23 on masochism

It took a bleed away every 7 sec and give them a heal, however I was able to parry and she just out dps the heal.

Basically I just used brute force 🤔