**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Classic DD evade broken [More Info Needed]

geoff78geoff78 Posts: 219 ★★
edited January 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
I've got a 4* 5/50 Classic Daredevil, at sig level 99 (100% chance to evade projectiles), and while fighting a classic Spiderman in war (second mini boss, unblockable sp1 node) he did not evade any of the web blasts, making it impossible for me to manually evade the following punches. I'm not a ninja when it comes to Spidey's sp1, especially at close range, and i am working on that, but i thought bringing a champ that can deal with it for me would help. No bueno. Champ broken. Please fix
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• GoesSlowGoesSlow Posts: 3
    I experienced a similar issue earlier when fighting AV. My sig 99 DD classic didn’t evade AV’s 2nd special. This was a regression because he’s definitely evaded this special in the past. I arrogantly expected DD to evade this special, and got tagged, lol.
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    AV reduces evade chance by 50%, it's not a bug.
    8at2tbtea6b9.png

• World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,564 ★★★★★
    JRock808 wrote: »
    8at2tbtea6b9.png

What about the OP's issue vs Spider Man?
  • GoesSlowGoesSlow Posts: 3
    8at2tbtea6b9.png

Thank you sir, that answers my question! Got caught slipping!
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited December 2017
    MikeHock wrote: »
    8at2tbtea6b9.png

What about the OP's issue vs Spider Man?
    Why would you think he knows anything about the OPs issue? Anyways it needs corroboration and it could’ve been assassin or true strike.
  • geoff78geoff78 Posts: 219 ★★
    Tested again on 5.4.6 classic Spidey on the power gain path, with the unblockable sp1, same results. Web shots hit and could not manually evade the following punches. This is ****. Can record video if devs need it, but should be easy to reproduce.
  • wallopwallop Posts: 16
    he evades projectiles not punches lol
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    8iwem75zrisi.png

Seems like it's working just fine. Screenshot from 30 seconds ago
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey @geoff78. I tested this a few times and it doesn't seem to be happening to me. Would you be able to post a video or some screenshots? I'll get it sent up to the team asap. Thanks!
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    qu2zb33e2im6.png

Also from 30 seconds ago on the exact same 5.4.6 unblockable Spider-Man
  • WhatRYouWhatRYou Posts: 443 ★★
    Please post video or screenshot! It might be a bug with unblockable specials only....cheers!!