Winter of work completion idea

Johnrs45Johnrs45 Member Posts: 84
Can I complete winter of woe with any champ I want .and
Do the objectivs ath the end month of winter woe where we need to do every single fight full rewards will it be possible
Currently I'm low on resources
I tried with 7*R2 Hulk but his regen kill me every time.hope if this way works I will complete initial run with void . kindly let me know.

Comments

• GreekhitGreekhit Member Posts: 2,820 ★★★★★
    edited February 20
    Johnrs45 said:

Do the objectivs ath the end month of winter woe where we need to do every single fight full rewards will it be possible
    I tried with 7*R2 Hulk but his regen kill me every time.hope if this way works I will complete initial run with void . kindly let me know.

Objectives will go away on Wednesday when the Nebula fight replace the existing ones, and new objectives will drop.
    If you can’t take down Abs Man with any of the objectives champs, do a run with Void, get a point and call it a day 🙂
  • Johnrs45Johnrs45 Member Posts: 84
    Greekhit said:

Johnrs45 said:

Objectives will go away on Wednesday when the Nebula fight replace the existing ones, and new objectives will drop.
    If you can’t take down Abs Man with any of the objectives champs, do a run with Void, get a point and call it a day 🙂
    But objectives don't show any time thing

• Wicket329Wicket329 Member Posts: 3,329 ★★★★★
    Johnrs45 said:

Greekhit said:

Johnrs45 said:

They are tied to the fight. The fight has a timer. When the fight leaves, so do the objectives. You will not get a chance to do them again.
  • FridgeFridge Member Posts: 10
    Johnrs45 said:

Greekhit said:

Johnrs45 said:

But you can’t do the objectives once the fight leaves, and the fight leaves Wednesday