Bugged Milestones Week 2 WOW

So, I did all 3 objectives for Week 2 of WoW, claimed the 200k gold for each, and for some odd reason I can't claim any rewards from the Solo Milestones. Maybe it's something connected to the fact that I did not do the #Robot challenge of week 1 and so it doesn't allow me to claim further milestones until Kabam hands out the missing grace point. Anyway I don't really know what's the issue here, but I'd like to know if anyone has some solid answers to this.

Comments

• LordSmasherLordSmasher Member Posts: 1,524 ★★★★★
    Your screen shots don't demonstrate a proiblem, you don't have the points for those miletstones.
    The 7 in red is probabaly the side quest keys.
  • Stevenk2000Stevenk2000 Member Posts: 24
    No the red number 7 is irrelevant, don't pay attention to it. It's just unclaimed side quest entries.

No the red number 7 is irrelevant, don't pay attention to it. It's just unclaimed side quest entries.

So what is your problem then? I can't tell from your screenshots.
    You have 7 points and showed me milestones that requie 9. 12 and 15 points.
    So my question is, shouldn't I get those milestone rewards (9,12,15) for week 2 by completing all three objectives? Because I did complete all of them and also claimed from the Carina's Challenges section the 200k Gold for every challenge.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,834 ★★★★★

So my question is, shouldn't I get those milestone rewards (9,12,15) for week 2 by completing all three objectives? Because I did complete all of them and also claimed from the Carina's Challenges section the 200k Gold for every challenge.

No, you will get them once you get 9, 12 and 15 total points.
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,694 ★★★★★

No u shouldn’t since u only have 7 points
    Ok so maybe my math was really bad and didn't check how you collect points in this Solo event. So in that case, by doing all 3 challenges on the next Winter of Woe, in March I'll get another 3 points, and then I claim from solo the rewards for 9 points, right? Also another question, do all players right now have max 7 points by doing all objectives from both week's challenges?

Ok so maybe my math was really bad and didn't check how you collect points in this Solo event. So in that case, by doing all 3 challenges on the next Winter of Woe, in March I'll get another 3 points, and then I claim from solo the rewards for 9 points, right? Also another question, do all players right now have max 7 points by doing all objectives from both week's challenges?

Players that did all objectives (including the robot one) will have 8.
    Ok thanks guys for all this info! I get it now, I was totally confused.. I have 7 points since I skipped the Robot one from Week 1, and I will be also on 8 points once kabam hands out the missing grace point! So problem solved 😄